-57-

I walked up to Angie's lab with a heavy heart. What is the whole student council thing about? Are they all brainwashed? I have seen religion used as a way to get people to stay in line...and I understand that people can believe in whatever they please...but if it gets to the point of brainwashing and killing people for not believing in it, that's where I draw the line.

"Thank you for doing this Kokichi," Tenko said from behind me. I jumped at the sudden noise but soon calmed down knowing it was just her. She was shaking slightly and she looked exhausted...it must be because she is worried about Himiko.

Tenko has always cared a lot about Himiko. She is always there to protect her and always stands up for her even if everyone else doesn't believe her. They are such good friends, even if Himiko denies it...I can tell she cares about her as well.

"Of course Tenko," I said, putting a hand on her shoulder to stop her from running into the wall. She flinched but didn't move away from me.

"Sorry..." She said in a hushed voice. I removed my hand before she walked in front of me going to Angie's lab without another word. The silence made me unsettled...but I dealt with the feeling of fear in my chest and continued walking.

Angie's lab was locked as I suspected it would be. I knocked on the door as Tenko stood holding her arm a little ways away from the door. There were loud and quiet noises coming from behind the door which only made me more concerned about what she could be doing in there.

Soon there was a loud click after a moment of silence. I flinched a bit at the sudden loud noise. I looked over at the door curious about what was going on in the room. Angie came out and shut the door behind her hiding the inside of the room from both of us. What is she even doing in there that she needs to hide from us? Usually Angie says everything that comes to her mind...no matter how weird or absurd it can be.

"Hello Kokichi and Tenko!" She said brightly with her usual smile. I gave her a suspicious look before taking a step towards her. Tenko just moved back after Angie spoke...I'm worried about Tenko. She has been so off after this whole student council thing started.

"Hey...what were you doing in there?" I asked looking at her. She seemed to be covered in what seemed to be dust and clay...so she must have been working on some sort of art project or maybe a sculpture of sorts.

"Auta was blessing me with his talent so I let him use me to make what he wished to create." She said with a smile. I felt like there was more to it...but maybe she was just working on some sculpture. But it is a little late for her to do that, I mean according to the rule she said the student council wanted us to go by.

"What are you doing up Kokichi? Aren't you supposed to be in your dorm? And it is pretty interesting Shuichi isn't with you. Aren't you two together?" She asked, making me frown. Of course she would ask a bunch of questions before I can even start to ask her anything.

"I could ask you the same thing." I said trying to avoid answering her other questions. She shrugged her shoulders with a huff.

"Well, I was working for Auta! And being the leader of the student council I have to follow what the most amazing god wants me to do!" She said with another smile before she flinched.

"Well, Angie has more work to get done!! Byeonara!!" She exclaimed before shutting and locking the door again. I like how I came here to get some answers and all I get is more confusion...I sighed and turned back to where Tenko was only to find she had left. I wonder where she could have gone?

I shrugged my shoulders knowing Shuichi must be feeling alone and scared right now...and he is my first priority every time.

I quickly made my way back to the dorm rooms not even bothering to talk to any of the members of the student council who were asking what I was doing. I need to get back to Shuichi and everything else can come afterwards.

When I saw the dorm rooms in sight I rushed over and quickly made my way to his dorm, making sure to shut and lock the door behind me. I wanted to be safe while in this killing game...and getting killed in my sleep isn't an option...

"Shu-Chan?" I asked, feeling guilt and worry over my shoulders as there was no Shuichi in sight. My stomach flipped. Where the hell is he?! My face was paling as I started to sweat. What if something happened to him?

"Shuichi!" I yelled and started to freak out. I'm usually able to stay calm in stressful situations...but this is Shuichi! What if he is hurt?! What if he is dead?!

Right when I was going to yell again there were small sniffles coming from the side of the bed. I walked over to the source of the sound and I found Shuichi crying into a pillow. Except he was asleep.

"Thank god you are alright," I said with a sigh. I put my hands on the pillow to slowly pull it out of his grasp. He woke up while I was doing this which made me feel guilty but that feeling disappeared right when Shuichi pulled me into his arms.

"You c-came b-back," He whispered, starting to cry again. He was covered in sweat probably from having a panic attack while I was gone...I should have stayed with him! Damnit Kokichi!

"Of course I came back," I said with a small laugh as he looked at me again. He held my face in his hands as his sobs calmed down so he was just softly sniffling.

"How did-" I cut him off knowing being covered in sweat is in no way comfortable. He needs to take a shower- wait he probably can't stand after having an attack...so he is going to take a bath.

"You need to take a bath, it will calm you down. And then you need to get some good rest," I said patting his head as I slowly stood up again. He nodded and tried to get up but only ended up falling back down. I helped him up and led him into the bathroom. He flinched a bit when I turned the light on...but I needed to be able to see if he hurt himself, and it was safer to have the light on especially if he just had a panic attack.

"Kokichi," He whispered as his eyes slid closed. I gently rubbed his arm trying to get him into the tub so I could wash him, because I know for a fact he won't be able to in this state.

"I'm going to wash you so help me get you undressed," I said slowly moving away from him for a moment. I started the water so it would be nice and warm when he got in. He nodded tiredly before doing as I asked. After he slowly slid off his clothes I helped him into the bathtub.

"Here just let me get your hair wet." I slowly brought his head almost under the water until his hair was wet. He smiled when I started washing his hair. I tried my best to be gentle, because the last thing he would need is someone tugging at his hair.

We didn't say anything to each other as I scrubbed his back after I put some conditioner in his hair to sit as I washed his body. I washed his torso and let him take care of his sensitive area before I washed his legs.

"I'll dry your hair ok?" I said helping him out of the tub before wrapping him in a towel. He nodded and slowly dried himself off before putting on the clothes I had brought for him. I grabbed the hair dryer and went to dry his hair as he sat on the toilet seat.

I like being able to do this, he is so calm like this. Even though he is exhausted...I love being able to help him and be able to feel calm even if it's silent between us.

-Today's update! I hope you all enjoy! Thank you all so much for reading!!-

-ShuichiOuma010-