introduction

Type a a final year engineering student.

A simple minded man who wants simple things in his life.and he keep simple too around him.

The way he dress,the way he smile, the way he talk attracts everyone.so he was so popular in his college.

His every friend haunt him for that though they wear expensive things use banded accessories  all girls are attracted to type only.

But type just smiles at everyone.he never respond to any girls flirts or guys signs.he was in his own world.

Love is like a bliss to him.he believes matches are made in heaven.so he was waiting for the right person to appear.

Tharn

He was a perfect guy.a perfect handsome in everyone's eyes.he wont tolerate any sort of mistake.he was highly blessed with money ,power and brain.

He took his father company when he was still in his final year.

Every one drills over him.he prefer everything branded,expensive . simple things he cant see on anyone.lets say he dont like a simple guys.

The power game he plays makes everything or everyone surrounds to him.he was a great in it.

Tharn and type are 2 opposite poles
how and when their story starts let's see.

Parents

Tae and tee .a  happy couple.types parents.a rich family  with rich background.

Tee is the most beautiful one.but dont say that to him.he will blow your nose until you bleed.he is the most handsome doctor.

Tae a rich businessman .he is handsome  in his own way.he runs almost all business in the world and has high connections.some say he rules underworld.no one knows the truth.

Tee and tae fell in love at their college time and got married.and happy in their world.

Type is their only son.he was a  beauty like his papa.and has fighting skills from his dad.he follows his dad in every way.he is so simple and prefers simple things only.

Kong and arjit . A happy couple and tharns parents.

Kong  and arjit both are rich business mans .kong is handsome where arjit is cute.kong made a great effort  to impress arjit and make him fall for him in college days.both are happily married and lives a happy life.

Tharn is their son .he is so handsome.he is wise and intelligent. He was so ambitious from the start and he took one of his fathers company when he was in final year of his study.

His goal is simple he want to be no 1 in everything.he uses brain for everything.about love he never thinks about those things.

Let's start their story

That's it for this part.

I cant write story without tae.

so dont curse me for making tae and tee as types parents and Kong arjith as tharns parents.

Thanks megha