something change?

Type and tharn returned from the trip...they are so happy....they hav time to enjoy themself after so much of hurdles they cross...

Tea and tee..kong and arjith went to their homes.....

"Huh...finally I am home.."..type said throwing his bag on sofa and fell on it....

Tharn smiled looking type so happy...

"What you want for dinner..?."..tharn asked..its already late and they had  no energy to cook...

Type started sayings list.....

Tharn open his mouth.....

"Baby I am asking for tonight not for the whole week "tharn said

"I am hungry baby.".type pout..which tharn fall instantly...

"Ohhh my baby...."tharn ordered every thing....
"Go and get shower.".tharn said..he arranged dinner table with the types ordered food....while type return  from shower....

"I will take shower "tharn went when he get back he see type eating ice cream watching tv...that tooo a bucket..which they ordered along with food..

Tharn drag that bucket..."no ice cream before dinner"  tharn warned and set it in freezer....

Tharn wanna scold type and when he return to hall there is no sign of type..

"Type ,where are you?"..tharn shouted...

"Here.".here a small voice came from dining are and tharn was stunned when he see type eating with full mouth....

"Hey, slow down
.why are you so hurry...."tharn said joining type....

They both laugh and talk while they finish food...

its a bit surprise that type completed almost everything on the table......but he thought  may be type was hungry...because on  flight...he remember how type did not eat at all on flight and he always complained that there is odd smell in the plane and he feel like throw up...

Tharn makes a special arrangements to flight back....

Tharn sign and clean the table while type watch tom and Jerry on cartoon network......

Tharn laugh along with type....and joined him..

He feel the weight on him when he notice type sleep like a baby in tharns hug...

Tharn smiled and take type to their room.....he also fell a sleep...immediately   he was also tired of their long journey...

in  the middle of the night tharn did not found type beside him...he thought may be type went to washroom but there is no sign of returning...after a while..

tharn was worried and went to check...

Surprisingly....type is not in bathroom...

He went down stairs and found a shadow  near the fridge.......

"Type.".he slowly called....

The shadow turn around..

Tharn was surprised seeing type holding spoon in mouth and ice cream bucket in his hands....

"Type what are you.".tharn didnt complete his sentence...

"I am carving for ice cream..".type replied..

Tharn was surprised..with types behaviour....but he still laugh...

"Too much is not good at this time..only 2 scopes...".tharn warned...