like a predator

"The next day he enquired everything and found out about ming..."

"He make me surrender , he kidnap beam and arjith and torched them like hell and he sexually abused them..."

"To release them from that demon, I hav no option to sign the documents and accept his proposal of marriage with him..."

"He dont know about tae and kong..."

"They are more than demons when it comes to beam and arjith...I called them and told everything what dean did..."

"When he know that I called them...he changed plan and take all of us to his form house..I hav no time to inform about change of plan..."

"He torture beam and arjith more and when I was ready to marry him he stop it..."

"At the time tae kong and ming came and saved all of us..and beat dean to death..."

"They want to kill him..there is no mercy in their dictionary but I pleaded them..I dont want him die easily..he has to take the punishment for what he did...."

"So tae leave him and handed them to police...all his plans proved in court and he got lifetime sentence..."

"We all heaved a relief sign....he deserved that punishment..."

" But it took half an year for beam and arjith to come out of that coma..."

"That how this ends but we didnt expect that he will return like this..." kit stopped his explanation and look at tharn and cham

"That means my baby is in danger" tharn stand immediately after he listen to kit...

"It's ok tharn....until tae and kong is their no one will ever lay a finger on type" kit said

But tharn dont feel good about this..he called his dad..Tae

"Dad did you find where type is.."
Tharn asked

"We are looking.. I think he was changing aces instead of staying at one point..."tae said

'"Tharn suddenly remember one thing...dad I think I can find where he is.."tharn said

"He went to his locker and open and take a device from their"

"When he open that gadget he found the signal where type is is..."

"He inform tae and kong about type where abouts..."

All came to that place at once and they hear types shouts..which made them go crazy....

Their blood boil what they see...

Dean his beating type..
And that made tharn go insane and like a predator he attack dean...

In no time dean was on floor...
With blood all his body

Tae and kong manage the remaining people...

"I am not my dad to leave you alive..
After you lay a finger on my type...."

And then he killed dean

Type ran and hug tharn...

Baby..tharn took type in his hug and comfort him..but type fell unconscious immediately

They took type to home where everyone is waiting...

Doctor came checked type and said because of some of seductive.. his body is not in right stage..it takes at least a week for him to be alright

Beam and arjith are fine now

Tharn never leave type..he was beside type bed all night holding his hand.
.

But type is not at all opening his eyes...

Tharn speak sweet things to him but of no use

Tharn was neither eating nor drinking no matter what he was just holding types hands...

At night he sleeps holding types hands

Tae beam arjith and kongs are crying seeing tharns and types condition..

The doctors are trying hard to wake type but no...he was not even flinching a finger.

It's been 2 days and type show any sign of waking up..and its made tharn go crazy....he was mad..shouting at everyone and throwing things...

It's another morning...but type didnt wake up...and tharn is like a dead man...he was so weak since he didnt eat any thing since type came home...

The great efforts of beam and arjith just make tharn a small amount in day...they didn't force tharn knowing his condition...until type open his eyes..its impossible to make tharn like him before.....

Beam came to room with breakfast tray...he see tharn sleeping beside type..holding him...his heart ace seeing both his sons like this.."..tharn..get up.."beam slowly wake tharn up....

"Go freshen up and eat breakfast.." beam said

But tharn show no sign of listening beam..beams brows knot ..he shock tharn...."yes dad" tharn said slowly....

Beam relived some air..his heart stop when tharn didnt speak...

He went out....and sit on sofa...

Arjith tae and kong came

"How are they" tae asked

"Same no change...do something tae..I cant see them like that" beam started crying...tae hold him

"It's ok beam..they will be fine..."

Arjith,kong also broke down..seeing tae and beam its becoming impossible for them to look both their babies like that...

"Let's go and check them"

Kong said and all went to their room..

The break fast is untouched and both tharn and type a re still sleeping holding their hands .....

Until beams found something unusual....

The blood dripping from the bed...

The floor is full of blood....

He was shocked....

"Tae....."he shouted.......everyone look at beam and follow the gaze..... and they where like statues.....

Tae and Kong immediately run to their bed...its tharn his hands are covered in blood........

Arjith and beam fell in floor...covering his mouths with hands.. they are in shock...

Tharn and type are unconscious in bed like they are dead....

Thata it for this part

Thanks megha.