what ?.....prg...say again

tharn take type to the hospital...he rushed every one in the middle of the night to wake and attend type..

hearing tharns screems everyone thought there is a big accident..but when they see that type is just unconciousuios..they sign..they didnt dare to tell that to tharn because he  was in panic condition and ready to kill if they say  he was just weak...they all know tharns temper..he already smashed half of the furniture at entrance because it take a second late for ward boy to get the stretcher  after tharn shouted....

So they all informed the doctor to come and they specially mention its super emergency

Doctor  came and he first shut tharns mouth...then he check type...

Type is in emergency room nd all tests are going  on..

He is soo weak so doctor put iv on him...

After all check ups ,type was moved to room..special vip room..

"Doctor, what happen to type..?".tharn open can of full questions and not given  a chance to doctor to speak...

The doctor  was just waiting for tharn to spot his questions and listen to him

"What is this doctor? I asked and you are not giving any answer" finally tharn stop  questioning
.
"I am waiting for you to stop talking and listen to me....finally I got time to answer after.....he look at the watch....after half an hour...."

"Well type is fine now...he is so weak....so we put iv...then we do all the tests and reports will be up tomorrow...
So for now no need to worry ..we shifted him to room..you can see him...and we will wait for the results..to know further.".doctor said finally...taking a deep breath..he was afraid if he stop then tharn will bombard  with questions..he talk without taking a breath..

When doctor look there is no tharn before him..he long gone to run after doctor finish is last sentence..

Doctor smiled..he know tharn and type from  childhood...

"If my hunch is correct you will be hit with typhoon..tomorrow tharn..be prepared for it.."

Doctor said and gone

Tharn went to room..seeing type like that makes tharns memories go back when he was kidnapped and in the hospital room....those are the most painful ful days for him....

"Type.".he hold his hand and tears wont stop from his eyes....

He get on bed beside type  hold him like he is some precious thing

He fell a sleep like that....

Type open his eyes
..he feel weak....he was trying to figure out where he is and then it hit him how he feel dizzy and fell on tharn..then what happen? he dont remember...

he try to get up ,that's when he notice a hand on his stomach...when he turn...he see tharn sleep like a baby...

The dry beds of tears are still their on his cheecks.
And his face is soo pale...

"Who is the patient here?" type thought...

At that moment also he cant deny how  good and charm tharn was....it was an alluring site for his eyes..suddenly he feel hot n his  heart raising his beat like crazy...

"How dare you look so handsome in this state also.."..type cursed tharn inside then he feel tharn open his eyes

"Good morning" type said with a small smile

But he witness tharns worry in his eyes....

"Good morning..how you feel?"
Tharn asked

"Fine "