a good kitten

Like a good  kitten tharn sleep on couch that night....

All his dad's enjoy the view that there is someone who can control tharn...

They know tharn is very good at business...and he is good in that only....remaining things he dont even bother...to know also...

Arjith and kong try many things to make tharn a normal human  who respect everything....and value everything...but no tharn is tharn and stubborn with his behaviour

They never expect tharn fall for type and he was that serious that he committed for life long...

They witness that tharn becomes puppy before type ...

They know type from diapers.. he was raised well by tee and tae...

Who balances everything in life....

His studies...business....how he treats elders friends and little ones...

He thought  we dont know that he manages orphanage...

But no tee ,tae, me and arjith all know how he manages that orphanage and does his business

He knows what life is and his values is...

They  know, a person like that will change tharn to a normal persons...

So they immediately accept for marriage  so that tharn wont change his mind later

Now they hav full confidence that type will make tharn a real person..who respects elders...loves friends and care little ones......

They sleep well that night..where tharn cant sleep a wink  ...

Next 2 days type just talk little to tharn..and tharn learn his lesson that never mess or play game with type...

So he accept types  punishment.....and theses 2 days he was like a lifeless person....he never show any interest in any projects....or doing anything

Prince and type  who are following tharn to learn how to deal with projects....notice him but didnt say anything...especially type...

"Type did you notice that tharn sir is low these days "prince asked

Type just node ....

Price went out to take something in other department..where p enter the office....

He was examining tharn from 2 days...he hought he will talk to type buf he immediately withdraw the idea because...excessive interference  in other personal matters is not good...

He just looked at type who was in deep thought and went out

that day type take leave early to send  off tee tae and kong arjith...because are going on a holiday together...tharn know that so he didnt ask anything,if he didnt have meeting with foreign delicates.he will aslo go...

type done some shopping after he send their parents...

the meeting was done till late night....and tharn return after 10....

he was a little happy that type send the dinner to him before the meeting start..he happily ate that smilingy..that type is somewhat less angry towards him...

when he went home.he park the car in garage..he notice all the lights are off inside the house...

"huh..type is already a sleep..."he thought and drag his lazy legs to the door..surprisingly it was not locked...

a fear run through him..bad thoughts are attacking his mind like pub g players..attack others..

he push the door and shouted.".type..where are you.".he was in panic when he didnt hear any sounds and run to the bedroom door and open it...

he was surprised seeing all the bedroom was decorated nicely but still he has to see type with his eyes.".type "he shouted again...

slowly bathroom door open and type came out..

"huh, you came i thought you will be more late.."type said casually..

tharn run to him and hug him....

"hey what happen.."type asked

"i got paniced why you leave the  maindoor open..and you didnt reply to my voice ..i thought something might hav happen to you,..."tharn hug type again..

type smiled..

"silly..what will happen to mee..i leave that door so that you will come directly here and see my surprise... i was in shower so i didnt reply since i didnt hear you.."

type said caring tharns checks and looking straight to his eyes...

"still...bad thoughts came to me suddently and..."

"hey its ok..if you are mad at me but still talk to me normally...or i will not live..."before he say his sentence...type peek on tharn lips...tharn stop at that point and look at type eyes

Now he see love again in types eyes..not anger....tharn smiled and kiss type....

After  a.second type broke the kiss and tharn pout

"Baby..I missed you...dont stop me now.."tharn said

"No..not now..go and wash."

Type said

"Baby.."tharn sulk but he know he has no choice rather than following types order...

He goes silently to bathroom..but on his way he looks back sometimes may be type will change his mind and call him...a small hope..but no type never did that and tharn entered the bathroom sadly

Type laugh and went to arrange what he prepared for night....

That's it for this part

So readers get ready for the hot parts...well a rabbit kink or cat one...what do you want

.....well if any one ask me..I first go for rabbit....what about you guys?

Please dont forget to vote and comment if you like..

Thanks megha