i want this baby

Tharn along with all the four dads went to doctor...to know what they hav to do..how to take care of type and all...

Though beam is a doctor ,Male pregnancy is some what new to him.. he hear about that these type of miracles happen but never experienced one....all four sit before the doctor and tharn to doctors side...

"So doctor..what should we do..explain everything to us...".tae said

Doctor started telling...

"It's a new thing but its not the impossible thing or the miracle that never happen....1 or 2 in millions have experience this....and both are successful.....but we should be more care ful to a every tiny bit that was going to happen from now on....."

All looked worried at doctor and tharn said

"Is...is..it dangerous to type.."..tharn asked suspiciously...

All looked panicked at doctor..because they dont want any harm to type..

Tharn hold doctors hand..".if it will hurt type....then..th..he gulped the lump in his throat...let's save type....I want him....more....".tears are about to flow from his eyes...his heart is tearing in to million pieces...he knows how much baby is important to both of them..but type is more to him..so he cant risk anything at this point...

All looked hopefully at doctor...

"I know what you are feeling tharn....but trust me....type will be ok...but he should far mountains with all rocks and thorns on the way if he wants his baby....its not a simple and happy journey but it's so hard...he gonna need all of you especially you tharn...your support is more important here" doctor said

"like I said it's not a miracle that never happen but it is rear .....
First 3 months are more crucial to him..because he should face more challenges.. we cant expect anything right now what should happen...he will feel like vomiting..he feels dizzy and he feels hard to even eat or drink...as his body will hav to adjust to all of this....

He will sleep so much time but still his body aches so much because of the changes that has to happen...we can get more problems as time goes on..but we hav to wait and see how type will do...."

Doctor can see the panic in all five faces before him..just hearing the basic information....

"But dont worry we hav special team for male pregnancy and some experienced staff is their too to look after....doctor added so that he will see some what relief in their faces...."

As a doctor beam knows what the doctor is saying....but he is a parent tooo..the panic will be filled when it comes to our children's....

Beam look at all of them..he knows he should be strong enough to deal with all of this....

"I know doctor.. we will take all possibilities to help type go in this phase of his life...."beam said strongly..so that all other will be relieved some what...like he expect..all looked at beam..in hope..beacuse if beam is sure..then they dont hav to worry in any matter...beam squeeze taes hand under the table
....and tae knows what to do..

"Yes doctor....we do anything to let type happy."..he hopefully looked at kong and arjith..kong knows tae well so he assured arjith just by signaling and eye gesture and arjith node....and they all looked at tharn because tharn is not the type to convince easily that too when it is comes to type....

Tharn was in his own world.....and he was thinking so hard....he cant risk anything at this point...what if..what if....tharn cant complete the sentence....everyone looked panic at tharn...."I cant risk anything...type is more important..so..sooo..let's...just....stop...".before he say anything..a loud voice was heard..

No...no....every one looked at the voice and stand on their places seeing the horrified type frozen on his place...

Tharn run and hug type.....

Baby...tharn try to say something hut before that type push tharn hard and tharn fell on ground...
How do you even think of that type shouted

"Baby it's not like what you think" tharn stand and try to come close to type...but type again push him away....

"Baby..no...dont call me like that....how dare you think like that "type is gaming in anger and he will blast at any time....

Every one round type but tharn was fast enough he hug type tightly...tough type struggle but he was calm after that...

Tharn release type and cup his cheecks....."dont think deep I was just ensuring that you will be ok and not to struggle...you also know how much this baby is important to me....so please dont assume things.." tharn said softly and quietly so that type will kott think otherwise...

Type hug tharn...".I want this baby..this the sigh of our love.....I will par even ocean to get this happiness.. please dont take it away from me...."type cried....

Tharn hug type more tightly"..I know..we will work out.." tharn assured type....

That's it for this part..

Now this story is on anystory.app also..please check it..

https://anystories.page.link/uQjz

Thanks megha