Chapter 12- Journals

I didn't like what I was seeing. Tsukishima was creeping up behind Shoyo who was casually eating and reading through my journal. To my unpleasant surprise, I saw him grab the journal off the table and away from Shoyo, who appeared alarmed. My surprise turned into irritation. 'Calm down me...' That's easier said then done though, as my anger is starting to increase.

Shoyo seemed to have noticed my growing anger and turned to Tsukishima. "Hey! Give it back, you're not aloud to have that. (Y/N) would get... upset... If you don't."

Tsukishima just rolled his eyes and sat back down where he was sitting. "I don't see what the big idea is, you just said it's where she writes stories so it's not like she puts her secrets or wrote anything personal in here. If she didn't want anyone reading it she shouldn't have given it to anyone. I doubt whatever she wrote in here is any good anyway."

At this point I'm quietly walking over to where he was sitting. I would've left things alone but since it appears that he's planning on reading it, I guess I'll have to step in. Shoyo once again looked to where I was and was alarmed to see me approaching, he knew that NOW I was angry and there might be no getting Tsukishima out of this one. But he still tried his best to convince him to give back the book. "Y-you might want to give it back... (Y/N) doesn't like it when people touch her things without permission." He said nervously, but Tsukishima shot him a look that read 'no'. He sighed to himself before going back to his meal with his head low. "Your funeral..." He mumbled.

"Hah?" He looked both confused and irritated at Shoyo, but before he could question him, he felt both my hands rest on his shoulders. He turned his head to see me standing there with a look on my face that words can't describe. Those in the room who saw my face, including Tsukishima were horrified by the look on my face, it was pure terrifying. Don't ask questions on what it looks like, just don't.  I want to spare your minds of the mental image of what it may be. Or think the scariest thing possible made into a facial expression, it even put Daichi's scary expressions to shame. It's a face that haunts the dreams of those who see it for many years. Oh dear...

I moved my hands off of his shoulders and swiftly wrapped one of my arms around his neck, putting him in a headlock and used the hand on my free arm to pinch his ear and pull on it as hard as I can without letting go. "Wha- Ow! Hey! What do you think your doing?!" He cried out.

I spoke without stopping my actions. "I advise you to put the book down. If not, I may do much worse. With our height difference, I can very much easily punch you in the you-know-where. No kids for you.~"

Instead of putting it down however, he just stood up from his seat in hopes of trying to shake me off. Unfortunately for him though, I just ended up wrapping my legs around his torso and held on as tight as I could. It looked like he was giving me a piggy back ride almost. I continued to pull on his ear as he tried shaking around, but I didn't budge an inch. 

Imagine a really big person fruitlessly trying to shake off a tiny person. It would actually be a pretty comical sight if it weren't for the small girl's nightmarish looking face. "Tsukki!!!" Yamaguchi yelled out in alarm for his friend. The third years were just staring dumbfounded at the scene in front of them. Shoyo, Nishinoya, and Tanaka were laughing at the suffering of Tsukishima, while Kageyama was grinning evilly to himself, also a bit amused.

While flailing around, Shoyo went up to us and managed to take the journal out of Tsukishima's hands. I was still upset though and felt like this tall guy needed a longer punishment. However Asahi somehow managed to gather up the courage to try to convince me to get off. "C-come on (Y/N) he doesn't have the book anymore you can get off now..."

I shook my head. "No, the end of the giant must come." Cue more laughter coming from Nishinoya and Tanaka.

Asahi put his hands under my arms, ready to pull me off. "P-please?" I sighed and let out a 'fine'. He pulled me off of Tsukishima and set me on the ground.

Tsukishima whipped around to face me with an irritated look on his face. "You're crazy." I didn't say anything, instead I just smirked and raised a fist as a reminder of my earlier words. he flinched before letting out a 'hmph' and went back to eating.

Shoyo pointed and laughed at him. "I warned you!" I went to sit next to Shoyo. I wasn't visibly angry, put I still felt it. Shoyo knew that. He always did. And just like he always knew, he always knew what helped. Under the table, he reached out and grabbed my hand. His warmth had always calmed me down. Always...