Bloody Mary [2]

Sam woke up and looked over to where Phoenix was sitting at her laptop "Why'd you let me fall asleep?"

"Cause I'm an awesome best friend. So what did you dream about?" Phoe teased.

"Lollipops and candy canes,"

"Yeah, sure," Phoe laughed.

"Did you find anything?"
"Oh besides a whole new level of frustration?" Phoenix sighed "No. I've looked at everything. A few local women, a Laura and a Catherine committed suicide in front of a mirror, and a giant mirror fell on a guy named Dave, but uh, no Mary,"

Sam fell back on the bed "Maybe we just haven't found it yet,"

"I've also been searching for strange deaths in the area, you know...eyeball bleeding, that sort of thing. There's nothing. Whatever's happening here, maybe it just ain't Mary,"

Sam's cell phone rang. He answered it "Hello?" a look of concern came across Sam's face.

***

Charlie was sitting at a park bench, Dean was sitting on the back of it, Phoenix and Sam were standing there. Charlie was crying. "And they found her on the bathroom floor. And her-her eyes. They were gone,"

"I'm sorry," Sam told her.

"And she said it,"

Dean and Phoe looked up at Sam.

"I heard her say it. But it couldn't be because of that. I'm insane, right?"

"No," Phoenix told her "you're not insane,"

"Oh God, that makes me feel so much worse,"

"Look. We think something's happening here. Something that can't be explained," Sam explained

"And we're gonna stop it but we could use your help," Dean said.

***

Charlie walked into Jill's room and locked the door. She then went over to the window and opened it, where Sam, Dean, and Phoenix were waiting to enter.

Phoenix entered first and Dean threw her a duffel bag. Phoe set it on the bed and started going through it.

"What did you tell Jill's mom?" Sam asked Charlie.

"Just that I needed some time alone with Jill's pictures and things," Charlie replied.

Phoe pulled something out of the bag and Dean shut the curtains.

"I hate lying to her,"

"Trust us, this is for the greater good." Dean told her "Hit the lights,"

Phoenix went over to turn off the lights.

"What are you guys looking for?" Charlie asked

"We'll let you know as soon as we find it," Dean said

Sam had a digital camera ready and handed it to Phoe.

Phoenix aimed the digital camera at Dean.

"Do I look like Paris Hilton?" Dean joked.

"You wish," Phoe laughed as she walked away with the camera. Phoenix opened Jill's closet door and began filming around the mirror.

"So I don't get it." Sam said "I mean...the first victim didn't summon Mary, and the second victim did. How's she choosing them?"

"Beats me," Dean said.

Phoe closed the closet door. "I want to know why Jill said it in the first place,"
"It's just a joke," Charlie explained.
"Yeah well somebody's gonna say it again, it's just a matter of time," Phoenix was in the bathroom filming around the mirror when she stopped and saw trickles of something running out from behind the mirror. "Hey,"

Dean, Sam, and Charlie turned to look at her.

"There's a black light in the trunk, right?"

"Yeah, I'll go get it," Sam said as Phoe turned off the camera.

Once Sam left through the window, Dean looked over at Phoenix.

"How do you know what's in the trunk?" Dean asked

Phoenix only shrugged with a smirk "Doesn't everyone?"

"Where did Sam find you again?"

Phoe walked back into the bathroom and looked at herself through the mirror "He didn't find me." she looked down at her necklace "I found him,"