he is my home.

*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•
" When I close my eyes
All the stars align
And you are by my side
You are by my side"
*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*

*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•" When I close my eyesAll the stars alignAnd you are by my sideYou are by my side"*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*

Warning - Mature themes

Word Count ~~ 2179
After running to the sink and taking my face mask off and hair mask, i ran back to leo, tackling him to the ground so he wasn't able to escape from me.

"That's enough don't you think?"
my mums voice was heard, yet that didn't stop me.

Leo was on the floor, and i sat on top of him, kissing his face quickly on his cheeks, making sure to not leave a single spot untouched.

He was giggling with his eyes close, my touch must of felt like being tickled.

I stopped for a moment, sitting on his hips so i could look at his face.
his eyes were still closed, a smile perched on his face. He looked so tender and soft, i almost wanted to take a photo so i could remember how he looked right now forever.

His eyes slowly opened and stared back at mine. His face turned slowly worried as he looked back at me, obviously confused with my change in behaviour.

" Look i'm going to bed"
i ignored my mum, hearing the door close behind her, and my eyes still lingered on Leo.

" Are you okay tilly?"
He moved from the ground so he was sitting, and i was still placed over his hips, on his lap.

I tried to speak, but my voice came out muffled and strained.

" Aww i've made you speechless haven't i"
He tried to make a joke, but my serious face didn't change.

Seeing him here felt like a dream. He was a fragment of New york that i left behind, but needed. Feeling his warmth and arms around me felt like being in a blanket of love and comfort. If it was a dream, i didn't want to wake up.

He is my home.

Of course knowing me, my second instinct is to cry after the shock suddenly set in. He still looking at me, at my mouth, then my eyes and back.

I'm sitting on his lap, my legs crossed around him, it's as if we have blended into one piece.

"Don't cry my love"
Tears slowly fell down my cheek, and i couldn't stop them.
" I want to take a photo of you tilly, you look so cute"

i then uttered the first words of the night.
"But i look terrible, my makeup is all over my face"

"Here" he wipes the mascara tears off my face. "Beautiful"

he takes his phone out, quickly snapping a photo of me sitting on his lap, but i don't take my eyes off him, to engrossed in how i feel right now. I'm so fucking happy.