change in the air

*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*
" And yeah i've let you use me from the day we first met,
But i'm not done yet.
Falling for you"
*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*

Word Count - 1817

Hands intertwined, Leo and i stood outside a large-scaled building, its black gates opened partly.
'Open Day for New Students'
The sign stretched along the walls that enveloped the old, almost gothic style school.

"Gosh interesting school your dad picked for you"
"Its one of the best art schools in London, i guess its just a little different from what we are used to"

Leo and i started to make our way up the small hill that led up to the main building of the school. Long, dark green trees stood either side of us, almost giving us the impression that we were entering a new, forbidden world.

"This shit reminds me so much of Hogwarts, its almost terrifying"
"Shh, leo theres people around us, don't swear"
He pretended to zip his lips shut, throwing away the key for comedic purposes, or that he could sense the anxiety rolling off me, so he was trying to brighten the mood.

The school building from the outside was a dark, grey colour, with white painted windows. It looked alot like old sandstone, reminding me of old schools ive seen in picture books. Oddly, it gave me a very old-school, european feel. A place of wisdom and history that still continued to inspire the younger generations, regardless of its old age. Its large pillars at the front, and pointy roofed design, was elegant and beautiful to look at. I couldn't disagree with Leo, it was like an off-brand Hogwarts.

As we made our way through the large, wooden doors, we were greeted by two, middle aged women, with name tags.

"Name please"
"Matilda Morretti"
"Yes, of course, welcome Matilda"
She placed a white name tag on the outside of my jumper.

She turned to Leo.
"And yours please?"
"Nope i'm just coming for the tour, no name tag for me"
"A name please, sir"
"Leo Dicaprio?"
"Leonardo Dicaprio"
"Well, i guess, but Leo is what i'm called"
He was interrupted when an -already printed name tag was placed on his t-shirt

The lady gave us no time to speak before she pointed in the direction of the tour, a boy in a uniform with a sheet in his hands, smiling at us.

"How did you get a name tag?"
"I dont know, guess its just a fancy place"
"It was already printed, how did they know?"
"Maybe Harriet has something to do with this open day? Who knows? Lets just enjoy this tour, ive got a feeling this is going to be a long day"

I decided to drop the subject, i'm guessing he has no idea either.

"Hello i'm William, a student here at the Academy, its nice to meet you Matilda and Leonardo, im giving the tour today"
He stood at my height, which was short for most boys since i stood at 5ft6. He had green-dyed braces, and large, red gums. His school uniform was incredibly neat, almost too neat. His dark, red hair, was gelled back so its remained in one place.

"Yeah no need to be so formal mate, relax"
"Leo!? Be nice"
"Ahh, im sorry guess im just nervous for the tour, lets begin shall we Matilda and Leonardo?"

All of a sudden Leo seemed tense. His shoulders fell down, and slouched awkwardly. His grip on my hands even seemed to tighten, making my hand clammy and sweaty.

"This is the main hall, its where most of the students who are in years 7-10 have their classes."
He showed us around a long, white hall, with marble floors. Each room was the same. Single filed desks, in perfect rows, all the same colour.