we could not stop

*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*
" But if you like causing trouble up in hotel rooms
And if you like having secret little rendezvous
If you like to do the things you know that we shouldn't do
Then baby, I'm perfect
Baby, I'm perfect for you"
*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*
Word Count - 2795

"Hey Harriet"
"Tilly whats up"
" Well you were right"
" What do you mean i was right?"

It took her a few seconds to realise what i meant

"Holy shit"
"Yeah I know"
"I fucking told you. I knew i was right. He must be smarter than i initially thought"
" What do you mean?"
" Well since he basically let you go to London without him, i thought this man was an idiot, but he proved me wrong. Ive got to meet him!"
"Well he just got here, so we might get some dinner and settle down. Maybe you can meet him tomorrow for lunch or something?"
"Nope i'm meeting him today, theres a party on tonight at Ed's house, you guys must make an appearance"
"Uh.. i don't know"

I looked up at Leo, who was silently listening to our conversation. He was sitting across from me on my chair, opposite my bed. He slowly lifted his thumb up, indicating that he wanted to come.
I slowly whispered the word 'motherfucker' to him, which made him smile.

In no shape or form, was i a party person. I don't really know the rest of harriets friends, so i cant help to think that this might be awkward. Luckily i have leo, and we can just spend the night together.

"Okay fine we will come"
"Sweet i'm going to get a taxi, and ill stop by yours to pick you up at 5:30"
"Wait thats in like an hour, are you serious, its that soon!"
"See you then!"

She didn't let me pull out because she quickly hung up.

I glared up at Leo, because he was basically the reason we were going since he told me to say yes in the form of a thumbs up.

He jumped on the bed, his head disappearing in my neck, as his arms went around to hug me. I couldn't help but soften in his embrace, but that didn't make me forget about the long night ahead of us.

"It will be fun, i promise. Plus if we are uncomfortable we can just sneak out"
" Leo i think you forget that i barely know these people, i only really like Harriet"
" You're over thinking it. It will be fine, you have me"

We got changed and ready, and i decided to wear a bit of makeup for once. Just mascara and lipstick, but that was a lot for me. When Leo saw me changed, in a black dress, and my makeup done, his kiss on my cheek told me he liked it.

" Tilly you are adorable"
My cheeks blushed, and i was about to utter a silent thank you before the sound of the doorbell ruined our moment.

"She must be really keen to meet you, she's 15 minutes early"
I quickly grab Leo's hand as we make our way down to meet Harriet, uttering a quick goodbye to my mum even though she seemed too interested in the movie in front of her.

Our hands stayed linked as we exited my flat's building, and instantly i was met with the smiling face of harriet as she took in Leo's appearance. She sat on the front of Milos car, and i almost thanked the gods when i saw that he was no where to be seen. Harriet was wearing a complete pink outfit set, that was cut short as her waist and matched with a pink skirt. She had black smokey eyes, that seemed to make her brown eyes glow.

"Geez your taller than i thought you'd be"
Leos hand unlinked from mine, as he welcomed Harriet with a kiss on the cheek, before giving her a gentle hug.

"Nice to finally meet you Harriet"
Something told me that Harriet wasn't used to such a charismatic character like Leo, because her eyes told me was shocked by his gentle greeting.