Chapter 1

Fear and uncertainty is what hit Austin first, as he arrived at Red Moon.

Alpha Eli's warriors, had been informed of his arrival.

Waiting for him at Red Moon's border, he was informed that Eli's Delta and his mate, were at the pack house already.

Duty dictated that he meet with the other Delta, so grudgingly he followed the warriors.

Walking further into Red Moon, he could feel someone watching him, but as he scanned the area, he could not pinpoint where.

As he was reaching the doors to the pack house, a little girl with bouncy brown curls and blue eyes, tugged on his pants.

Stopping, he looked down at the little one, she gazed up at him grinning, her eyes sparkling.

Smiling, he drew down to her level, "Hey there princess. How may I be of service to you?" Austin asked her.

"Carry me!" She demanded in a sweet angelic voice.

"And what would your mother say...wouldn't she be worried where you are?" He asked gently.

The little girl pouted, her sparkling eyes turning sad, "Mommy...not here anymore."

Feeling a tug of protectiveness in his heart, he scooped up the little girl into his arms, tucking her close to him, placing a kiss on her head, "Don't worry...I am here for you."

Standing up straight, he looked around, to see if there was a family member searching for the little girl, seeing no one come forward, he decided to take her with him, he will find out from Delta Cole if he knows the little one.

Selina was on her way to pick up her little sister, when she saw the group approach, she had slunk back into the shadows, silently watching.

Seeing the new arrivals, her gaze landed on the largest of the group, he was tall, muscular, dark blonde hair and at this distance, she could not make out the colour of his eyes.

So, this must be the Delta from Lunar Pack, they had been informed that he would be arriving today and the way that the other wolves were treating him, there was no doubt, that he held authority, a dominant aura surrounding him.

As they passed her, she caught a whiff of the large male, sage and lemon. Her wolf standing too attention, chanting "Mate" repeatedly.

Pressing herself against the building, her hand flew to her mouth, tears forming.

This cannot be happening, when her mate finds out the truth, he is going to reject her, killing her wolf and eventually, she herself will wither away.

Her little sister needed her, there was no one around to take care of her, Selina had to find a way to avoid meeting her mate at all cost. Her sister's wellbeing depended on that.

She was brought out of her thoughts, when she saw her little sister run towards the group, tugging on her mate's pant. Holding in her breath, she watched the interaction, her heart beating wildly in her chest.

Sagging slightly in relief, when her mate treated her sister gently, scooping her up and taking her into the pack house.

How was she going to avoid her mate like that! She needed to find a way of getting to her sister, before she is found out...