Chapter 18

After accepting his role as Alpha, the council leaders had arrived at Red Moon Pack, to inform the members that they were finally going to have an Alpha.

Everyone rejoiced at the news that Austin and Selina would be leading them.

Secure in the knowledge that the pack would finally heal and thrive, after five years of hell.

Under the light of the full moon, Austin pledged his allegiance to the Red Moon Pack, officially becoming their Alpha, gaining new power as he became an Alpha.

While his mate, family, council leaders and members of the pack looked on with happiness and pride.

They hunted as a pack, following their new Alpha, thereafter gathering at the pack house too celebrate.

A few changes happened over the next few days.

Cole and Mara left, to go back to their pack.

Austin had chosen a new Beta and Lead Warrior.

Selina took it upon herself to find a Delta to work alongside her.

They had moved into the Alpha quarters at the pack house, yet still keeping her little cottage, for those moments when they wanted to get away, for some privacy.

Selina also needed to remind herself, that she was a Luna now.

Therefore needing to have a protection detail following her, whenever she was not with Austin and that her duties now involved the whole pack.

Also working alongside her mate, too further grow and strengthen their pack.

And the pack, began to heal, under the guidance of their Alpha and Luna.

Selina was proud of her mate, at the gentle way he led the pack.

Austin loved his mate, their little pup, Chloe and his pack.

Though...always making his family, his first priority. Always making time for them, always protecting them and being there always for them.

They were his heart and soul...

And as the news spread throughout the pack communities, some were elated, while others were not.

Ryker lay there on his bed, the feminine form lying next to him, his desire to have her again...stirring.

Without warning, he took what he wanted, sating his and her lust, her moans urging him on to pound harder and harder into her, until they both screamed out in mutual pleasure.

After a few moments, the female spoke, "Have you heard the news?"

"Yeah...let them have it." He stated, "It won't be theirs for long...soon all those do-gooders are going to bow down to us."

"And the rest...?" She asked, "Your ex-mate is pregnant and so is Selina."

Shrugging his shoulder, "I could care a fuck about them and so should you. We both got what we wanted, free to fuck anyone we want, whenever the need arises and take what we want." He spoke uncaringly, "And our bosses can deal with them whichever way they want."

Tired of their conversation, he leaned over her, "You have satisfied your jealousy, having me reject Keira...so let's not be bothered about them, they will be dealt with soon. You just have to do your job and keep us informed." He stated coldly, plunging his hard member into her core, ceasing any further discussions...

Austin, Leo and Eli were working together now, in conjunction with the Council, to find the group that was trying to rebel against the pack laws and kidnapping innocent girls.

They also needed to find the sources, leaking out information, warning those involved.

Little knowing that two traitors, who was close to them. Lived within the packs, watching and waiting...

End of Book 2

Captivated by her Innocence