A/N

Hi there, my fellow readers.

Would like to say thank you to everyone that have reached this point and not given up.

Even though this is the second book , a reminder that there are still three more to come.

Though I have drafted a story line for each of my characters in each book and I know where I want to go with the complete story.

It is sometimes hard to put it all into words, I have a vision of where I want this to go...but sometimes the words are so hard to form and write.

If I could take my brain and make a copy of what I envision, there would be a lot more books out there.

Moreover, perhaps a bit of cool air would also be helpful...damn the hot humid weather wreaks havoc on my brain!

Not even having the fan at full blast helps or all the windows open or my favourite ice-lollies...

I just want to spend my day permanently in the cool ocean.

If I could find a way to take my laptop to the beach and have my body submerged in the water...I would.

Enough of my moaning and groaning...let's for a moment get serious.

Some chapters are somewhat boring and a bit of filler, I needed to create a foundation for my characters, it is not as all of them are going to jump right in and mate/mark/have sex.

So...I needed to create the build-up of their relationship and I hope you have the patience to look past it or you can just jump from the beginning and go the juicy part or just right to the end...no offence taken.

Ignore my crazy rant, perhaps I should take a break and play a playstation game to let off a bit of steam...

Luv ya and again thank you for your support.

Peace...