Chapter 3

~Brittany's POV~

I can't believe she actually made me be partners with him. I'm going to have to talk to her about it after class. I don't think I can be partners with him for a whole year and do the project with him? I need a new partner As SoOn As PoSsIbLe! The bell finally rings, time to ask about a new partner.

"Mrs. P, can I please change partners? I'm not going to be able to work with Jacob."

"Sorry Brittany but the partners I gave out today are final."

"Ok, thank you."

Now I'm off to lunch. Thankfully, I don't think I could handle dealing with people right now. For lunch, we have an open campus. I walk over to my car to see bright yellow sticky notes covering the whole driver's side door. There is one bright blue sticky note that has "Guess were stuck together this year cupcake, -J" I spot him and his friends around his motorcycle. I walk over to him and his friends and I look at him with the anger evident on my face.

"WHY DID YOU HARASS MY CAR?!?!?!?" I yelled very angrily

Jacob dramatically put his hand on his heart.

"I did no such thing cupcake, it was just a message about how we are stuck being partners for the year."

I poked his chest this time to get my point across.

"IT. *pokes* IS. *pokes* ON. *pokes*"

"Yeah, whatever you say, princess"

I started walking back to my car to get the horrid sticky notes off of the door. Suddenly I feel a body right behind me. I glance over to see who it is and just my luck it's Jacob. This is not the time for him to be near me I'm fuming.

Jacob smoothly picks me up and carries my bridal style the rest of the way to my car and whispers in my ear, "Hey cupcake, I'll see you in Mrs. P's tomorrow." Before putting me down so I can get the sticky notes off my car.

"Yeah, whatever"

I felt him smirk as I rolled my eyes. I spent my last half hour of lunch getting all the sticky notes off of my car. I looked over my shoulder to see him laughing with his friends about the prank he pulled. I see his motorcycle and a genius plan comes into my mind. It's payback time Jacob.

-----------------

Sorry for the short chapter haha *Nervous sweat*