Chapter 13

~Brittany's POV~

He scowled at my nickname for him. Eventually, his family called us down for dinner. I knew this was my moment to put the letter on his desk. I told Jacob to go ahead without me as I had to use the restroom. I grabbed the letter from my bag and put it on his desk. I walked down the stairs and everyone's head turned...I felt like a true princess.

"Ah, join us, dear. We made lasagna, I hope you like pasta."

"I love pasta"

I took a bite of the lasagna and couldn't help but moan. "This is so good."

Lucy chuckled a little bit at my moan, "I'm glad you enjoy it dear."

The rest of dinner went by smoothly. I was helping Lucy clean up dinner when she asked me, "Do you like Jacob dear?"

"Of course he is like my best friend."

"No, I mean more than that."

I stuttered, her question caught me off guard. "O-oh Uhm yeah I do."

"He likes you to ya know."

With that she had Jacob give me a ride home. Once I was home I ran up to my room and plopped on my bed. I knew there was no way he missed my letter, I placed it to where it was noticeable. I wasn't with him and I was still nervous about his reaction. Eventually, I was so exhausted from thinking I fell asleep.

------

Sorry about how short the chapter is haha *nervous sweat*