Chapter 22- Dandelion Bells

I heard a voice,"Utau come here....move forward..." And I couldn't stop myself from doing as it said. I couldn't hear anything except the resounding voice. I couldn't see anything more than the brown light that engulfed me. My senses were all numb. All my thoughts had faded.

As soon as I stepped in, the passage of light closed behind me.

So nostalgic......I had reached the same place which I saw in the beginning of this story. The same figure sat in front of me. I was standing silently, waiting for him to speak.

"Utau, or more appropriately, Zendaya, sorry for calling you like that."

I just hummed in reply. The furry being was standing next to me,clenching my clothes.

"Ao, it's been a long time since we met."

"Kaname-sama..." He started.

"I have important things to discuss with both of you. I will prepare a seat first."

With the flick of his fingers, a table set just flew in out of nowhere along with cupcakes. I am not too fond of cupcakes but I did take a bite for the sake of taste.

"Oishi!" I always wanted to try out that word, which meant tasty in Japanese, but you could say I did not find the perfect food.

Mr. Kaname slightly smiled and I smirked after seeing him do so. My original mode was switched on.

"Ahemm....first of all I would like to say that it seems you are doing quite well in the world that I sent you as a villainess."

"Villainess...right...I kinda forgot about that."

"Second, you should not use your powers carelessly. You could really harm others and yourself."

"Hmmmm..."

"Third...um.."

"Before you say it I have some questions." I interrupted.

"Ok,I can entertain them."

"You see, I heard that you put some robot kind of thing on earth and did whatnot to replace me but why couldn't you just have taken me back to that world? It would have saved you a lot of trouble. You brought my friends too into this world before they died."

"That would be more complicated and there's a rule of heaven that ' dead organisms can't return to the same world when they reincarnate.' "

"Oh ok... Is it true that you receive moksha or nirvana?

"At some point of time, when your soul is older than 1000 years. "

"Then what happens to it?"

"We dispose it off by using a magical vacuum cleaner which bursts into a million pieces after consuming five souls. "

"Efficient system.... How old are you?"

"By human years ..um...about 60lakh years?"

"Woah...How do you remember it? I kept on forgetting my age when I was on earth. "

"Ahemm... Anyway back to the topic... Our system of creating organisms has faltered a bit."

"What do you mean?"

"When it was making a specific person, it broke and was sent for repair but it was too late to fix the person. It will cause a huge imbalance in the world. "

"Is it someone I know?"

"Yes, but not technically since you haven't met her. "

"Who is it?"