Chapter 23- Descended from heaven

"I wish there was a better place to land .." I said while sitting on top of a half dead boy.  

I got up trying not to burden him anymore. It's not that I'm heavy, it's probably due to the force since I just 'descended from heaven.'

I kind of wanted to lend my hand and  pick him up but how would I explain...no wait ... It will be fun...
I internally giggled at the possible flow of conversation.

"I am sorry, mister earthling, let me pick you up. "

His pupils stopped circling around and he pressed his head so his vision and thoughts returned.
Then I saw his actual face without any blurs.

(Only for reference,he is actually very young)

The guy with glasses and black haphazard hair. He seemed the same age as my brother. After seeing him I fell into a great conflict...

....

What should be his nickname?
I had two options blacky-chan and meganekko. After thinking for a while I decided on the second one because it is cuter and the first one seemed racist. It is formed of two words 'megane' meaning glasses and 'neko' meaning cat.  I remembered that it was used in an anime that I had watched(Kamichama Karin).
He seemed like a mischievous black cat too.

"I don't need your help

"I don't need your help." He spoke when he started to get up.

"I am sorry I startled you."

He stood up straight and looked at me. His eyes widened when he saw me. He asked," Where did you come from? Little kid?  "

"Heaven.. God send me here to look after earthlings..." I put one of my fingers in my mouth trying to act cute.

"Who told you that? Where is your mom and dad?" He smiled slightly.

He didn't ask about how I landed on top of him. Let's not continue the 'angel' act then." My parents call me an angel and they say I came from heaven. I don't know where they are though... Where am I ?" I said. This question was genuine as the
surroundings were unfamiliar.