The Great Escape

(This is kinda like the first movie Trolls movie, but for Trollex)

Somewhere deep in the great blue waters of the ocean, lives the great vicious tribe of sharks. Their leader, King Fang, made his subjects go out hunting for their favorite foods: Techno Trolls. They successfully captured all the Techno Trolls and used them every year to celebrate a great feast for the Shark Tribe, that they liked to call, Beast, Eat, Feast!

(Idk, didn't think of a good name)

Then one day, the daughter of King Fang, Princess Fiona, swam to her father's room for telling him the big day.

Princess Fiona: Daddy! *jumped on her dad's bed and starts bouncing* Daddy! Daddy! Daddy! Wake up, daddy! Wake up! *grabs her dad's gills*

King Fang: GAH!! *sat up* What? What are you talking about?

Princess Fiona: *eyes sparkling* It's Beast, Eat, Feast!!

Her father got dressed and put his crown on his head and walked towards the gates to say...

King Fang: BEAST, EAST, FEAST!! THE DAY WHERE WE FEAST ON TECHNO TROLLS!!!

Princess Fiona: YAY!!!

The other Sharks came out of their homes when they heard that it's time for Beast, Eat, Feast. They gathered around where they caught the Trolls in a big glass tank. They're all very excited that their favorite holiday finally came again. Their chef, Chef Dorsal, grabbed her cooking utensils to prepare the big feast...

Chef Dorsal: The day has finally come. The day where we feast on Techno Trolls that'll make us very musical! To anyone that has not eaten a troll, your day has come

Princess Fiona squealed with excitement. She never tasted a Techno Troll before, now it's her chance.

Princess Fiona: Eeh! She's talking about me!

Chef Dorsal: Princess Fiona! Your time has come. For the taste of real music

King Fang: Don't worry, my little angel. I used to be nervous my first time.

Princess Fiona: *gave her dad the thumbs up* Ok, Daddy

King Fang: *gave her the thumbs up back* That's my girl!

Chef Dorsal lead Princess Fiona into the tank that full of neon-color shells that has the Techno Trolls inside. Fiona kept on bouncing with excitement...

Chef Dorsal: I saved a special troll just for you, your highness.

Chef Dorsal grabbed a dark blue shell to show Princess Fiona. Her eyes lit up with amazement

Chef Dorsal: He's the most music loving troll you could've ever tasted. And besides, every princess deserves a prince.

Princess Fiona gasped on what she meant

Chef Dorsal: I give you, Prince Trollex

Princess Fiona grabbed Prince Trollex and toke a big bite

Chef Dorsal: Well? What are you feeling?

Princess Fiona: *spits "him" out* EW!! It's rotten!!

Chef Dorsal: Huh? *grabs the troll but sees it made out of wood* It's...It's fake?!

Princess Fiona: Fake?

Sharks: FAKE?!

King Fang: FAKE?!

Chef Dorsal and her other workers checked all the other shells and see that they're all fake. Fiona let out a sad face

Princess Fiona: They're all gone?