The Date

As Queen Fiona continued to find a good bib, Finn suddenly spoke out...

Finn: I think you look phat

Queen Fiona: *growls* What?! *looked behind her and sees Finn*

King Trollex: *whispered* "P H - Phat"

Bliss: Then strike that pose

Finn: P H - Phat *strikes a pose*

Fiona suddenly had her breathe away as she saw Finn. She looked at him down from his tail to his head. She never seen anyone dressed up like that or talk to her like that before. She slowly swim towards Finn with a smile on her face...

Queen Fiona: Well, hello there, Mister...?

Finn: Uh...

King Trollex: *whispered* Sir... Phineas?

Finn: Sir...Phineas?

Queen Fiona: Well, greetings Sir Phineas. I bet you know who I am

Finn: Why, yes! You're the Queen of the Sharks and...uh...

King Trollex: *whispered* "You're the most beautiful girl I have ever laid eyes on."

Finn: You're the most beautiful girl I have ever laid eyes on

Queen Fiona: *blushes* Aww, thank you. Say, you wouldn't mind if you like to accompany me to our favorite pizzeria?

King Trollex: *whispered* Yes! You'll be delighted

Finn: Yes! You'll be delighted

Queen Fiona: *😗*?! *😏* Indeed I will. *to her guards* Wait for me at the castle, boys! *at the door* Because things are going to get messy

King Trollex, TBDB, and the Techno Trolls: Eww!

At their local pizzeria, they waited for their pizza to arrive. Finn starts to sweat a bit, even though no one couldn't even tell. Because, well...you know...

Finn: *whispered to his pocket* Wait am I going to say now, Trollex?

King Trollex: *whispered back* Compliment her. Say something nice about her dress

Finn: Ok. *to Fiona* Uh,...I...like your dress, Q-Queen Fiona *smiles widely*

Queen Fiona: *chuckled* Why, thank you, Sir Phineas. I like your tuxedo. I've never known that clothes like that would be back here in Shark Kingdom. Everyone around here is all...blah! And that's because we haven't eaten a Techno Troll in over 24 years! But...*holds his fin* now we have some Trolls, we can bring back Beast, Eat, Feast.

Finn: Uh, yeah. Beast, Eat, Feast. *chuckled nervously* Can't wait for that to finally happening again. Ha!

Pizza Chef Gill: Your pizza, please enjoy! *puts their pizza down and swam off*

Finn and Fiona both suddenly grabbed the same pizza slice from the plate, and looked at each other. Until suddenly Finn tugged the pizza slice away from her and starts eating it like crazy...

Queen Fiona: *looked disgusted at first* You're...*eyes sparkled* fantastic!

Finn: *gulps the pizza* Uh...

King Trollex: "As I look at you, it's like I'm in the sunlight zone..."

Finn: As I look at you, it's like I'm in the sunlight zone...

Queen Fiona: Huh?

King Trollex: "...you bring me life, and wonder into my heart..."

Finn:...You bring me life, and wonder into my heart...

King Trollex:"...but if I'm not with you, my heart sinks into the midnight zone..."

Finn:"...but if I'm not with you, my heart sinks into the midnight zone..."

King Trollex:"...so every time I'm with you, I feel like I know that the light will always shines..."

Finn:"...so every time I'm with you, I feel like I know that the light will always shines..."

King Trollex:"...And Queen Fiona..."

Finn:"...And Queen Fiona..."

King Trollex:"...you are my light."

Finn:"...you are my light."

Queen Fiona: Whoa!! That's the most, breath-taking thing I have ever heard

Some girl and boy Techno Trolls: *sighs and looks at King Trollex*😍🥰

King Trollex: What?

Trolls: 😗?! Nothing