Finding The Missing Trolls

King Trollex and BDB swam for nearly over fifteen hours without any rest, until the finally reach to Shark Kingdom. They were able to fought off rough currents, other giant predators, or gets distracted by anything else. But, they made it. They hid behind some rocks so that no other Shark can spot them. They're about to get closer to the castle, until Trollex saw a tank. He looked inside and sees a reef with damaged shells. He and BDB swam inside the tank and looked around with sadness on the king's face. He even saw a dark blue shell, and he felt like that he lived there. So he picked it up, wiped away any sand on it, and toke a good look at it.

BDB: Are you ok, man?

King Trollex: Yeah, I...I'm started to get this feeling that...this is what Mom told me about us living in a different reef. And that this shell, is where I used to live in.

BDB: *nudged Trollex's cheek* Don't worry about, Trollex. Everything is going to ok. Besides, your parents did had a reason to leave this place, didn't they? They wanted to protect you and their subjects. And isn't that what you're doing?

King Trollex: *chuckled and hugged BDB* They did. I'm glad you came with me, little buddy.

BDB: I'm glad I met you!

King Trollex: *chuckled* Now let's get out of here before we get caught.

King Trollex and BDB swam out of the tank and into the castle. They kept blending in with their  surroundings so they won't get captured. Meanwhile, with the taken trolls, they're placed within another glass tank and onto a kitchen counter. They gathered around as they start to tremble in fear as they see Sharks swimming up  to the tank, showing their fangs at them. It's been over 24 years since they've seen a Shark, especially when they're really up close to them. They tried to stay calm, but sadly they couldn't by all the Sharks staring at them. They couldn't even find a good idea when they are being watched all the time. It really scares them. But, then Chef Dorsal brought the tank to Finn's room in order to keep them ready for the big feast. King Trollex and BDB were able to see them being moved, and followed Finn.

King Trollex: There they go. Come on.

King Trollex and BDB followed the little shark boy to his room. Finn placed a blanket over the tank so none of them knows what's happening. Until suddenly, the king noticed that Finn has a mural of Queen Fiona over his bed. He started to feel...disturbed. And then, an idea came to King Trollex's head on how he could save his people from getting eaten by the queen's Sharks