Helping A Shark In Need

King Trollex looked back and saw the Shark boy crying. He knows he's suppose to get out of Shark Kingdom as soon as he freed his people, but he started feeling that there's something more to this adventure. Finn fell on his bed with his face on the pillow as tears started to leak out of his eyes. (Idk how that works, but...). Trollex carefully swam towards Finn to see what's wrong, but he's cautious to make sure he doesn't get attacked. BDB swam with him by his side...

BDB: *whispered* King Trollex, be careful. You may not know if he's playing a trick on you.

King Trollex: You maybe right. But I have to know what's wrong with him. He might be feeling down. I have to see what's wrong. So, trust me on this

BDB looked at his friend, then at the crying Shark, and back at his friend. He wasn't sure if he could trust him, but he gave his friend a light nod, and let him talk to Finn.

King Trollex: Um...hello?

Finn: *looked up from his pillow* Hmmm? *sniffed* What? Why are you still here? I thought you guys already left.

King Trollex: Well, we were going to. But then, I heard you crying, and I was kind of wondering on why

Finn sat up from his his bed, and wipe away some of his tears (Again, I don't know how that would work). He looked at the tiny troll king and then said...

Finn: Well, *sniffed* everyone is so excited that we're bringing back Beast, Eat, Feast after 24 years, and all I wanted is...Is...

King Trollex: Yeah?

Finn: Is...*groans* I don't want to talk about it, ok? It's just to embarrassing.

Trollex swam towards his shoulder and puts his hand on it for supportive comfort. Finn might find that uncomfortable, put he finds it nice. Sharks here in Shark Kingdom, everyone always depressed and very rude to one another. But that changed when Beast, Eat, Feast first came to their lives and changed everything. It's their only way for them to be happy and love music. The other Techno Trolls looked at their king talking to their dangerous predator with surprising looks on their faces. They've never seen, not just any kind of Techno Troll, but their king up close to a Shark. So, without showing any fear, they swam to where King Trollex is at, and try to also comfort Finn.

King Trollex: I know it maybe a bit personal to you, but I wanna help you with this problem.

Finn: Why would you help me? I'm a Shark. And Sharks eat you Techno Trolls. Why would you help someone like me?

King Trollex: Because I love my people. I toke care of them ever since I became king. And when I heard you crying, I know that deep down in my heart, that I need to do something about it. So please, tell me what's bothering you

Finn was unsure if he should answer if question, but after hearing those words, he could tell that he could trust him and his Trolls.

Finn: *went to a wall near his bed and opened the curtains to reveal pictures of Queen Fiona* You know her? Queen Fiona, of Shark Kingdom? Well, you may have noticed that I have a, uh...

BDB: Huge crush on her?

Finn: Yeah. *laid down on his bed* I seriously love her, but I'm to shy when I'm around her, and I'm scared to know if she doesn't love me back. What am I going to do?

King Trollex swam and looked over the very, very, very disturbing pictures of him with Queen Fiona. He could tell that he really wants to be with her. BDB also even tried to think on how he could help. Then, an idea came to the king's head on how he could help out their new friend. It'll be tricky, but it just might work