Shark Kingdom

Meanwhile, inside of the castle, the new queen of Shark Kingdom, Queen Fiona, was sitting on her throne with sadness. Her father sadly passed away, and she doesn't have the love for music. She looked behind her to see the picture of her and her father and said...

Queen Fiona: *sad sigh* Maybe Dad was right. I will never, ever, ever love music. And there's absolutely nothing I could do about it.

But then, a boy her age named Finn overheard her talking about how sad she was. He was about to go up to her to cheer her up, but suddenly, out of nowhere was a voice, echoing around the throne room...

???: Oh? You don't think you can love music, you say? *chuckled* Well, I'd begged to differ.

The voice revealed herself, and it was none other then Chef Dorsal herself that just appeared from the seaweed bush. The two guards surrounded her, but she kept swimming towards the queen...

Chef Dorsal: Gary. Jeffery. Good to see you boys again

As she continues to swim and chomped on the Finn's broom. He let out a small groan. As Dorsal swam near the queen, she bowed down and then Queen Fiona starts speaking...

Queen Fiona: Chef Dorsal?! What are you doing here? My father banished you for over 24 years! And have you been hiding behind that plant this whole time?

Chef Dorsal: I know I had let you down for not giving you the best Beast, Eat, Feast. But I know how to make it up to you, you're highness.

Queen Fiona: Oh, really? But how? All of the Techno Trolls are gone!

Chef Dorsal: Like I said earlier, "I'd begged to differ".

The queen cocked her eyebrow, being confused on what she meant. Until she saw a huge glass tank that's filled with Techno Trolls. They huddled up together for being even more scared to be in Shark Kingdom. The queen's eyes sparkled as she swam closer to the tank...

Queen Fiona: *gasp* *swims to the tank* You've found the Trolls!

But as Queen Fiona was about to touch the tank, Chef Dorsal slapped her fin away. The guards stayed high alert as they kept their spears near Dorsal...

Chef Dorsal: Ah, ah, ah. Not until we...

Queen Fiona: *gasp* Being back Beast, Eat, Feast! HA HA!! I'm a genius!!

Chef Dorsal: 😑?! Sure. Then everyone in Shark Kingdom will love music again. And I will be right behind you. Holding a knife

Queen Fiona: Wait, what?

Chef Dorsal: Nothing. Now, if I may ask, do you want me to come back?

Queen Fiona doesn't trust her, but she wants to for making Shark Kingdom a place where every shark can love music. So, she made her decision.

Queen Fiona: Alright. For my kingdom

As Queen Fiona swam out of the room, Chef Dorsal swam to her precious kitchen that she haven't seen and used in 24 years...

Chef Dorsal: I'M BACK!!

And then she saw Finn in the kitchen with her, sweeping with his chomped up broom...

Chef Dorsal: Hey, you! Kid! What's your name?

Finn: Uh, I'm Finn.

Chef Dorsal: Congratulations, kid. You work for me now! Now go clean up those dirty dishes!

Finn looked at the sink and saw a huge pile of dirty plates and pots...

Finn: Oh! *stuttered a bit* Ok

Finn starts cleaning up all the dishes, which he doesn't mind, since he's the cleaning boy of the castle. As Chef Dorsal looked at Finn in a annoyed look, she just knew that her plan is gonna work. Nothing could stop her.