True Happiness

Back inside the castle, the Sharks started chanted for the Techno Trolls to finally show up and eat. Queen Fiona sat at the main chair but looked at the empty chair next to her that was made for Sir Phineas. A sadness appeared on her face when she doesn't see the live if her life next to her. Chef Dorsal looked at her with evil grin...

Chef Dorsal: Queen Fiona, don't you feel excited that you finally have the Beast, Eat, Feast that you deserved for the past 24 years?

Queen Fiona: Well, yes. But, I wanted to have this moment with Sir Phineas. Where could he be?

Chef Dorsal: I wouldn't worry about it. Today you will feast on happiness. Along with your people. Don't you think your father, King Fang, will be happy to see you giving the holiday back to the people of Shark Kingdom?

Queen Fiona: I...I guess

Chef Dorsal: GREAT!! Finn, being out the Trolls!

Sharks: TROLLS, TROLLS, TROLLS!!!

Finn swam in the thrown room with the "Trolls" in the pot with a worried look on his face. He's worried that when Chef opens up the lid, she'll see no Techno Trolls in it. And even more worried when he sees Queen Fiona without Sir Phineas not with her...

Chef Dorsal: Now, ladies and gentlemen, it is my greatest pleasure to bring back our traditional holiday on feasting on the world's most happiest creatures in all of the deepest depths of the ocean. Now, without further ado...*opens the lid* Bon appetite!!

As the lid was open, the Sharks all gasped on what they saw. Chef was confused on why everyone isn't excited to see the Trolls, until she looked and she come out a shock. She sees them all gone. Queen Fiona was in shocked, too...

Chef Dorsals They're...They're gone...AGAIN?! But how?! *looked at Finn* You. Little. PIG!!! YOU ATE ALL OF THE TROLLS!!! YOU RUINED BEAST, EAT, FEAST!!!! GET HIM!!!

But before anyone can attack Finn, they suddenly heard techno music playing and neon lights from out of nowhere. They all looked up to see where that music is coming from, until suddenly they Techno Trolls jumped through the doors. The Sharks were surprised. And then, King Trollex told his Techno Trolls to get ready to put on the tux they made for Finn's first date with the Queen. The Trolls all swam around Finn and put the tux on him. The Sharks were in more shocked, but the Shark that's in more shock is Queen Fiona...

Queen Fiona: *gasped* *swam up to him* Sir Phineas?

Chef Dorsal: What?! How is that even possible? There's no way that Finn's s the queen's plus one

King Trollex: He is Sir Phineas. But, he's really known as Finn

Queen Fiona: Is that true?

Finn: It is. And the reason,...is because I like you. And by that, I mean I like like you. But, I was to shy to ask you out in person, so I asked the king of the Techno Trolls to help me *smiled at Trollex*

King Trollex: *smiles back at him*

Queen Fiona: I cant believe it

Chef Dorsal: I agree. No Techno Troll should help a Shark! *grabs Trollex*

King Trollex: Gah!

Chef Dorsal: A Techno Trolls should be eaten by a Shark! And I will show you! *opens up Fiona's mouth and shoved Trollex into her mouth*

Finn and the Techno Trolls: KING TROLLEX!!!!

Some of the Techno Trolls tried to get to him, but they all noticed that her jaw started moving. Everyone watched carefully and saw King Trollex lifted up her jaw and swam out...