~4~

After filming Chan thought it would be fun to play soccer and everyone agreed.

They were all messing around on the field laughing and having fun. At one point Chan was on the ground and everyone started to dog pile onto him.

Then they actually started to play soccer. Hyunjin volunteered to be goalie and Jeongin stood by the soccer goal watching him.

Jeongin didn't want to play that much so he stuck with being the 'referee'.

Hyunjin watched as the ball neared the goal and saw as Minho approached the ball kicking it towards the goal. Hyunjin felt as if this meant something and whether he stopped the ball or not could represent something. The ball came towards the goal and Hyunjin dived towards it missing by a second and falling. 'Of course Minho wins at everything' Hyunjin thought.

Minho wasn't thinking much about it he just made a goal so he smiled and turned towards the other boys.

Jeongin saw Hyunjin still sitting on the ground so he went over holding his hand out to him. Hyunjin looked over and accepted his hand letting Jeongin help him up. They walked towards the other boys while Jeongin had his arm on Hyunjins shoulder and Hyunjin sighed trying not to think about Pei and Minho.

As if on cue Pei waved from the bleachers she sat next to the camera Hyunjin was using. Hyunjin walked over to her picking up the camera and looking through it.

"How's was the footage for today?" Pei asked looking over Hyunjins shoulder.

"It's actually really good," Hyunjin said pointing out all the parts he liked. He heard footsteps coming towards them and looked up to see Minho.

Minho had seen them from the field and gotten curious about the footage so he wanted to see as well. Hyunjin let Minho turn the camera screen towards him so he could see. Hyunjin watched as Pei and Minho looked at the screen they seemed happy, maybe a good match. If Pei was happy that was all that mattered right? He felt as if he were in his own world separated from theirs. All he wanted was to be in her world, but maybe he couldn't and maybe he should accept that.

Later that day when everyone is at home.

Hyunjin flopped down onto his bed sighing as looked at his phone. He scrolled through the anonymous page only seeing one or two things like "yooohhhhh" or "into the unknownnnnn". He pressed the button to start typing and wrote out how he felt. He read through it and sighed. "No one would know who wrote it so I might as well just post it," he thought as he clicked the post button.

Hyunjin tossed his phone to the side and looked up at his ceiling. While waiting a bit he heard a couple notifications after a while he picked up his phone and started to read the comments left on his post.

 While waiting a bit he heard a couple notifications after a while he picked up his phone and started to read the comments left on his post

He read Chan's, Seungmins, and Felixs comments and was suprised that they knew. Then he remembered how he told Felix about it. Somehow Chan and Seungmin still knew Hyunjin didn't know how but it was because he is the only person they know that would write like that.

He read Minho's comment and Jisungs reply ignoring them because that's just how Minho is especially with Jisung. He continued looking at the post when he saw Jeongins reply.

He paused reading it again, "ha?" Hyunjin said to himself. Jeongin never replied like that he normally makes jokes or something. If the others knew Hyunjin wrote the post then Jeongin had to of known he was his best friend. So why did he reply like that? Hyunjin couldn't quite understand Jeongins weird behavior recently so he gave up on thinking. He turned his phone off sitting it on his bedside table and closed his eyes drifting off to sleep.

Meanwhile at Jeongins house.

Jeongin was playing games on his phone when he saw a notification on the anonymous page. He clicked it and started to read the post, he immediately knew who wrote it.

Hyunjin wrote it.

Jeongin mindlessly typed out "Ha..." and sent it. He didn't know what he supposed to reply.

Truthfully he was jealous, not because the post was clearly about Pei but because it wasn't about him.

Jeongin and Hyunjin had been friends for years and throughout those years he began to fall for the older boy. Jeongin knew one day Hyunjin would find someone but he just wished it wasn't so soon.

Why did Hyunjin have to meet her?

Why couldn't Hyunjin just open his eyes and see him right here?

Jeongin had seen how Hyunjin looked at her in class. He knew that look of longing so well already. During filming Jeongin would catch Hyunin staring in jealously at Minho while Jeongin stared jealously at him. He knew he would never get his happy ending but he still allowed himself to chase after someone unachievable. In the end he just wanted to be around Hyunjin just being by his side was enough. So he let himself watch Hyunjin go and talk to girls. Jeongin knew one day he would be standing in the crowd watching Hyunjin get married to the love of his life not knowing how much he wished it were him.

Jeongin was just Hyunjins best friend and that's all he would ever be, but that's just how life is right?