~11~

Chan smiled as he played with the bracelet on his wrist. To say that this was one of his most prized possessions was a understatement. Someone special had given it to him the previous year. Though they didn't go to same school and couldn't spend as much time as they used to together just touching the bracelet made Chan feel like he was with him. So much had happened to them but they persevered and that was enough to make Chan strong.

"Chan what are you doing did you get the text? Well if not then filming has resumed Changbin needs everybody up at the roof." Seungmin said standing in the doorway waiting for Chan.

"Oh okay," Chan got up and walked with Seungmin to the roof.

"Thinking about him?" Seungmin asked.

"Yeah..." Chan sighed.

"Hey cheer up, knowing you guys you'll make it through this." Seungmin said with a reassuring smile.

"You're right, thanks minnie," Chan said his normal peppy self coming back as he ran over to talk to Jisung.

Since filming began there was a bit of an awkward atmosphere between Hyunjin, Minho, and Pei but despite that things were normal.

Minho sat on a bench watching everyone around him. He remembered when he sat here a week ago he had been staring at Pei his stomach filled with butterflies. This time it was different Minho looked at Pei but felt, weird. The feeling that was there before was gone he looked at her and just saw a girl. A familiar laugh caught his attention and Minho turned his head looking at Jisung who was messing with Chan. Just seeing Jisung smiling and laughing made Minho's heart pound it was like what he felt for Pei before but so much more intense. He'd never felt like this towards someone especially a boy but Minho wasn't against the idea. He didn't see a difference between liking girls or boys what held him back was his fear of rejection. Minho wasn't scared to lose Pei like he was scared to lose Jisung. Jisung was a close an important friend to him so if he said something and lost him Minho would be so hurt. Minho figures thinking about this now wasn't a good idea so he turned his attention back to his script trying to distract himself from his newfound crush.

On the other hand Hyunjin was setting up his camera when he glanced around and saw Pei sitting alone but also Jeongin sat alone. Hyunjin looked at both of them before walking over to Jeongin. He sat next to his friend who had been remotely quiet.

"What's up innie?" Hyunjin asked leaning against him.

"Nothing it's just a bit sad that we're going to be done filming it's been fun," Jeongin sighed. He wasn't upset about the filming part he was upset because he wouldn't have an excuse to get to see Hyunjin after school everyday.

"Yeah I guess it is....but just think about it we are going to be famous, well more you and Minho but still." Hyunjin said trying to cheer up Jeongin.

"Do you really think people will watch this?" Jeongin asked.

"With all the work we've put into it they better," Hyunjin said and Jeongin laughed.

At the same time Seungmin was helping to check equipment before he noticed Pei standing by herself, he decided he would go talk to her so she didn't feel lonely. Plus he could try and help with her lines because he wrote the scripts. They talked for awhile Seungmin giving Pei suggestions for the scene until he heard Changbins voice.

"All right places everyone!" Changbin yelled out and everyone complied scrambling around for a minute.

It was the second time they had to film this because of the mess that happened the first time. Everyone seemed nervous and it felt remotely awkward. Minho especially felt weird. He didn't feel the excitement he felt before to film this scene he almost didn't want to. But seeing as this was the final scene he pushed through and completed it. The part came up where he had to grab her hand and look into her eyes. Minho almost hesitated before grabbing her hand and he looked up at her eyes . He maintained eye contact with her for a second before his eyes moved to the person standing behind her. Instead of keeping eye contact with Pei he and Jisung, who stood by the lights out of frame behind Pei, made eye contact.