~14~

Today was the day of the after party Hyunjin had helped set up for Jeongin. The only problem was Hyunjin and Jeongin weren't on the best terms because of Hyunjins stupid decision. So Hyunjin had made a plan of what to say with the help of Seungmin to make it up to Jeongin. Hyunjin just hoped he wouldn't screw everything up.

———

Changbin sat down next to Chan who had that stupid lovestruck face he used to always have. Changbin hadn't seen it for a while but it was just as bad as he remembered.

"So I take it you and him met up?" Changbin said avoiding saying Woojins name so others wouldn't hear.

"Its that obvious?" Chan asked.

"Yep thats your 'i'm in love with my boyfriend' face," Changbin laughed.

"You act like you're not just as bad you see Felix everyday so it's even worse," Chan replied.

"I-whatever anybody would be happy if they were as lucky as me to have lix," Changbin shrugged.

Chan rolled his eyes, "whatever, wait isn't the after party thing today?"

"Yeah I think so..I need to get lixie something he worked so hard." Changbin said talking to himself.

Chan sighed, Changbin somehow manages to always bring up Felix. Chan wondered when he'd be able to see Woojin again. He was jealous of Changbin and Felix in the way they could see each other everyday and in public. Chan and Woojin has to be a secret for the sake of both of them. Maybe one day things would change, Chan really hoped they would. But as of now Chan was okay just having him knowing he was out there and belonged to him was enough.

———

"Should I get Minho something? I mean he was the main actor he worked so hard. Would flowers work? No that's too obvious. A card? No that's so dumb." Jisung rambled to Felix during lunch.

"Uh huh," Felix said uninterested as he looked for Changbin.

"You're not even listening to me!" Jisung nudged Felix frustrated.

"Sorry Im just looking for binnie hes normally not this late," Felix replied.

"I'm sure he'll be here soon, but he's not what's important right now! Your best friend is having a crisis!" Jisung said dramatically.

"You know you don't have to get Minho anything it's not that big of a deal," Felix said.

"But isn't that what people do like for plays and stuff isn't this the same thing?" Jisung asked.

"If you wan to get him something then do it you're overthinking," Felix was still looking for Changbin.

"Me overthinking pshh? Hey! Don't act so cool when you and Changbin were first talking you were so much worse. You even texted Eric for advice." Jisung said.

"Okay but Eric gives pretty good advice, and i wasn't that bad...." Felix frowned.

"You were, and he was? I'll ask him then since you're no help," Jisung pulled out his phone happily going to text Eric. He hadn't talked to Eric in forever he'd only met him once or twice but he was such a cool guy, and really adorable.

Eric (Felixs adorable friend 🥺)

hey Eric, Felix said you give good advice wanna help me?

oh hey jisung! uh sure

soooo I like this dude and idk if he likes me back I mean I think he likes this girl buttttttt he kinda flirts with me???anyways i'm thinking of getting him something because we filmed this drama and he was the lead actor but idk if that's a good idea?