~8~

Felix entered the familiar cafe smiling at how it had never changed. This place probably held his best memories and it felt weird to be back. It was like just yesterday he was the shy boy with escaping here everyday after school. He could still remember his smile and the first words he said, you're pretty bad at playing games aren't you?' Okay maybe not the most romantic thing but to Felix it changed his world. He still recalled his laugh every time he lost, at some point Felix didn't realize he'd fallen for the older boy. Love, something Felix had never believed in until he met him. The person who asked him out in that small cafe. The person sitting at the table across the room.

"Lix! Over here!" The boy waved a bright smile on his face making Felix's heart flip.

"Coming binnie," Felix laughed as he headed towards the familiar table they'd previously sat at so many times.

No matter how fast or slow time passed Felix knew he and Changbin would never change.

———

Minho sat down at the pastel table admiring how cute the shop was. He had no clue why Jisung would choose this place, that was until he saw the menu. Minho had a moment of realization when he saw the main food they served, cheesecake, of course Jisungs addiction. Minho smiled to himself just thinking of the squirrel-like boys habits.

Ringgg

The bell on the door ring as Jisung opened it immediately smelling the heavenly smell of his favorite food. He could feel his tastebuds water as he headed over to the table Minho sat at.

"Wow late as usual huh?" Minho said rolling his eyes.

"I like to call it 'fashionably' late," Jisung said with a smirk.

"Im sorry but theres nothing 'fashionable' about you sung," Minho with a fake disgusted look.

"..." Jisung looked at Minho with a blank stare who bursted into laughter.

"I didn't come here to be insulted I might just leave," Jisung added starting to stand up.

"Wait no i'm kidding sorry sorry," Minho said still laughing as he quickly grabbed Jisungs hands.

Jisung froze by the sudden contact why was his heart beating so fast from this. Jisung quickly shook of the feeling sitting back down trying to laugh it off.

"Ready to order? I assume you already know what you want since you've definitely been here before." Minho said.

"Wait how did you know?" Jisung asked trying to remember if he told Minho about this place before.

"This menu screams Jisung it's literally like heaven for you," Minho laughed pointing at the entire section for cheesecake.

"Oh yeah," Jisung nervously laughed he knew his cheesecake obsession was bad but who knew it was so obvious?

After a minute they ordered their food arriving very quickly.

"Wow this is really good!" Minho's eyes widened after the small bite of the food.

"I know right! See I have good taste," Jisung said with a proud smile.

"Sureeee," Minho said turning back to his food.

They continued to talk and eat until it was late and then stalled as long as possible before heading off on their separate ways home.

Minho smiles as he walked home he hadn't been that happy in awhile. Everything about those few hours felt perfect. He couldn't figure out what exactly he was feeling in that moment but he knew he was happy. He didn't want to figure out his feelings yet he was already overwhelmed with his current situation. But whatever was happening he was okay with it and with time everything would fall into place. So with a bright smile and a lightly blushing face Minho walked home not worried because he was happy and that's all that mattered to him.

———

It was late and the cafe had closed but Changbin and Felix sat at a park bench enjoying the sky not wanting to separate. The atmosphere was perfect not cold enough to snuggle and dark enough so Felixs blush could be hidden. They hadn't had time to themselves in so long and both of them wanted to stay there forever. But alas a text notification broke the reality that time still passed.

(Felixs phone)

Mom

Are you coming home it's late?
Or are you staying over with a friend?
Is it your boyfriend?
I encourage you to stay with him ;)
Read

Felixs face turned a million shades pinker as he read him moms last message. She had figured out about his relationship awhile ago and was accepting his dad however, wasn't. But after awhile of adjusting and his moms convincing his dad was okay with it. Felix knew he was lucky to have accepting parents and knowing what some of his friends went through he felt guilty. Especially Changbin, his parents were conservative but they never were home leaving Changbin basically living by himself. Felix wondered if Changbin ever got lonely or scared just the thought of him all alone made Felix sad. While Felix fell deep in thought Changbin peered over his shoulder reading the texts, a smirk appearing on his face.

"I guess I have to go now binnie," Felix said after a moment with a pout.

"Wait....um..." Changbin started but paused.

"Hm?" Felix looked over at him.

"How about....you....stay at my house?" Changbin said avoiding eye contact.

"......" Felix was silent his face was even more red. They had been dating for awhile but never actually stayed overnight with each other. Felix mind wandered on what could happen before he stopped himself, 'it's just a sleepover don't overthink.'

"I mean you don't have to I was just thinking since my house is closer and my parents are never home-not because of that uh because it's late and you might wake up your parents coming back or something but-" Changbin started rambling clearly panicking.

"Okay," Felix said trying not to laugh at Changbins panic.

"Okayyyy??" Changbin said trying to confirm what Felix meant.

"I'll stay at your house," Felix said trying to seem casual when he was really blushing badly but Changbin couldn't see.

"Ah okay yay! Ahem uh I mean cool," Changbin said also trying to seem chill, he wasn't.

After a moment of silence and Felix texting his mom his plans they headed to Changbins house.

And thus the night began....