Chapter 5

After arguing back and forth with who turned out to be the elf hunter, Beau. I decided to cave and make my way up to my new room, feeling too drained to continue.

Just as I was about to step out onto the small, attached balcony, a soft knock on the door, has me halting in place and quickly tucking the rolled joint in my hand away, before going and opening it, to reveal the gorgeous goddess I had briefly seen earlier.

"Hi, I'm Crimson. I know we haven't formally met yet, but I just wanted to come and see if you had everything you need?" she sweetly tells me, making it hard to believe she would be behind whatever plans they had in stock for me tomorrow.

"Everything except something to stop you from using your magical abilities on me tomorrow." I reply, sarcastically.

"Feisty." she comments, with a grin.

"Listen, I'm only doing what I have to. I'll admit, it'll be painful, but it's going to open your eyes to many things you didn't see before. Besides, you seem like a brave little kitten, I'm sure you will handle it just fine." she continues, smirking at the end.

"You all keep talking in riddles around me, and I'm really getting sick of it." I mutter back.

"Don't worry, Kitten. After tomorrow, things will quickly become riddle free." she states.

"Rest up, sexy. I'll be seeing you bright and early." she continues, before shooting me a wink and turning away.

I close my door and let out a loud groan before going and digging my joint back out and stepping onto the balcony.

A little weed was what I needed to get through this night. Thank gods for Onyx, making sure I had enough to last me some time before I left, because at this rate, I was going to need lots to help get me through this.

I smoke my joint in peace before going back inside and calling it a night.

As I shut my eyes and try to relax...all I can do is replay the day... but most of all, the sexy individuals I had ended up with.

Living with them was going to be a challenge.

Not only had I lost my two fuck buddies, but now I was stuck in the middle of nowhere with 6 people who looked like they had been dropped from heaven itself.

I had always struggled with being a lustful little minx... craving things I had only just started learning about... and after being intimate for the first time, it had unleashed a needy hunger that had me always wanting more.

Scarlett and Onyx were the only two I trusted enough to confide in with this deep secret, and thankfully they had been more then willing to help me out with it. Of course they teased me, saying I was some kind of nymphomaniac, who was never fully satisfied and always wanting more.

They weren't wrong, of course... but I would never admit it.

I was really going to need to get my hands on some toys, or someone in this house was going to have to help me out cause damn, just looking at their delicious figures was enough to make me clench my thighs.

The more I thought about them the more turned on my body was feeling and letting out a small groan from having no one else to do my job for me, I decided to slide my pajama shorts and thong off before trailing my hand down between my legs.

My pussy was already quite wet, and I easily used my own wetness to my advantage as I began to make circles against my sensitive bud.

Closing my eyes and letting my mind and body take over, I begin to relive the last encounter with Onyx.

We had made it halfway through the woods, on the way back to my father's house. We both knew this would be our last time together, possibly forever and we were both eager to enjoy each other one last time.

No words were spoken, but I knew he could sense my familiar arousal and he wasted no time in grabbing me, stripping me down to my lingerie and hoisting me up and slamming me against the nearest tree.

Having sex with vampires could be a bit painful at times as they often forget how much more strength and speed they had then me, but god it only turned me on more when he was so impatient. It was like he couldn't get enough of me and every second waiting, was a second to long to not have me.

"You know the scent of your arousal drives me mad..." he murmurs huskily beneath my ear, as he held me up against the tree.

My legs are wrapped around his waist with both my arms wrapped around his shoulders. His hands are digging into my bare ass, as his face is nuzzled into my neck, kissing and sucking on the spot he's dying to sink his fangs into.

"And you know how much I love your reaction." I moan in return.

I can feel his harden cock, still contained in his jeans, pressing against my pussy and it takes everything in me not to beg him to fuck me. I can tell he is doing his best to restrain himself and draw this out for as long as he can, but gods I was ready for some relief.

He grazes his fangs gently against my neck before pulling away and giving me a seductive, mischievous smirk. He lifts me up higher, making a small, surprised squeal leave my lips as my legs were suddenly thrown over his strong shoulders and my pussy was lined up perfectly for his lips.

He rips my thong from my body with his teeth before his mouth begins to devour my pussy. I moan loudly, my fingers digging into his hair and my back arched against the tree, as both his hands tightly gripped my thighs, keeping both my legs pried open, and my body firmly in place.

He laps up every drop and holds me firmly as I cum into his mouth, my fingers holding tightly to his hair. He continues to please me slowly with his tongue, riding out my orgasm before lowering me back to his waist.

With one hand holding me in place, he uses the other to free his hard cock before lowering me onto it. We both moan in delight at the sensation and it isn't long before all that can be heard is my muffled screams of pleasure as he pounds into me.

His mouth finds my neck once more, and as we both come close to the edge, he sinks his fangs into me, making us both climax together.

My fingers have moved to my soaking core and are pumping in and out at a rapid hard pace. My orgasm is finally approaching, just as the sound of my door opening is heard. My eyes fly open just in time to land on the delicious man in front of me, and before I can stop myself, his name leaves my lips with a moan, as my orgasm comes crashing down.

"Lucien."