7. Fancy And Loud

I almost burst into tears as I see Michael with a rock in his hand, panting like he's been running for awhile. He drops the rock, and grabs the creepy man, moving him away from me. Then he quickly comes back to me, cupping my cheeks with wide eyes and says, "Are you ok? Did he do anything?"

I wrap my arms around his waist and close my eyes as I bury my face into his chest and say, "No." I am so happy you saved me.

He pulls me into a tight hug, holding me against his chest and rubbing my back in soothing circles. Then he kisses the side of my head and pulls back, "Give me your keys."

I place them in his hand as he puts an arm around my shoulder and leads me to the passenger side. He opens the door for me, motioning for me to get in, and I do. He bends down a bit and kisses my cheek before shutting the door. I watch as he runs to the driver side of the car and gets in. He faces me and leans over to grab my seatbelt so he can buckle me in. My eyes are still glassy and wide from the shock of what just happened. I stare at the side of his face as he buckles me in before looking up into my eyes.

He pushes a few loose hairs behind my ears and whispers, "You're ok now. I've got you. I'll make sure he never comes near you again." I sense some type of double meaning.

I nod as he leans in and kisses the corner of my mouth, lingering as if to memorize the feeling; I savor it as well, closing my eyes and letting a shaky breath leave my lips. I open my eyes as he moves away and starts the car.

As he drives, his knuckles are white from gripping the steering wheel so hard; he's angry about what happened.

As we pull into the driveway, the lights in the house are off, as usual, and when Michael shuts the engine off, I'm watching him as he breathes in and out in puffs. Then he faces me; he's basically studying my face as I just watch him. We're just watching each other.

I intertwined our hands together as I leaned a little closer to him and he started to speak. Slightly angry at that. "I don't want you going going out alone anymore." Sorry, but you don't control me. "Claire, I just want to protect you from all things bad." You're bad too, but that's only to other people.

"I know you do," I say, my voice sounds shaky. "But, you never know when things are gonna go bad."

He nods as he draws circles in my palm with his thumb, "I guess it's best if I say I can at least try."

I bite my lip as lay my head on his leather jacket covered shoulder, and he lays his head on my head. I push my head a little further back and kiss is cheek, but I keep my head there and close my eyes. Then I feel him press his forehead to mine, and his breath fanning my face. I open my eyes and look directly into his. The way I feel is intensely unusual, because I've never felt like this.

When his nose touches mine, my heart accelerates, because I know what come next as his lips brush mine. I feel my entire body ignite when he finally presses pillowy lips against mine. His lips are cold to the touch, but I don't really mind. My eyes shut just after he shuts his and he cups my cheek to get a better angle as he licks my lip with his warm tongue, leaving a trail of fire. I sigh as his tongue meets mine; his taste is indescribable. I taste mint, chocolate, rasberries, and coca cola, oddly enough.

I feel like I've completely melted. Everything is new for me and I love the way I feel about him more than anything. I think I have fallen. And I've fallen quite hard. His lips are so addictive. I don't ever want to stop kissing him. He's learning my mouth as I learn his, and the taste of his mouth has combined with mine, so all I can taste is him and it's a mixture to die for. My body feels all tingly and I feel like I've hit a high that I never want to come down from.