Chapter 4

Natalie and Nathan went back to their pod, as they let their father, explain everything to poppy about the truth. As the twins enter their pod, Nathan crash on his bed as he sigh," finally. Father has now told poppy the truth." Natalie shook her head and smile as she takes the baby techno troll to the bath room. She rinse some water, as she slowly put the baby techno troll down. But the baby refuse to let go of her arm.

Making Natalie give up and drain the water away, as she lift up the baby and carried him back to the bedroom. Nathan lift his head up when he heard her enter," let me guess........ He refuse to let go huh?" Natalie gave him a look as she said," Not my fault that this little guy was scared being left alone again." Nathan sigh as his twin was right.  He slowly grabs his guitar and start playing it, as the song came to his mind making him sing.

Nathan:
Everybody loves the things you do
From the way you talk to the way you move
And everybody here is watching you
'Cause you feel like home
You're like a dream come true

But if by chance you're here alone
Can I have a moment before I go?
'Cause I've been by myself all night long
Hoping you're someone I used to know

You look like a movie
You sound like a song
My God, this reminds me
Of when we were young

Let me photograph you in this light
In case it is the last time
That we might be exactly like we were
Before we realized
We were sad of getting old
It made us restless
It was just like a movie
It was just like a song

When we were young
When we were young
When we were young

It's hard to admit that
Everything just takes me back
To when you were there
And a part of me keeps holding on
Just in case it hasn't gone
I guess I still care
Do you still care?

It was just like a movie
It was just like a song
My God, this reminds me
Of when we were young

Let me photograph you in this light
In case it is the last time
That we might be exactly like we were
Before we realized
We were sad of getting old
It made us restless
It was just like a movie
It was just like a song

When we were young

Natalie notice that the little one was enjoying the music." Nathan? Look! I think he likes it" said Natalie as th baby techno troll snuggle in Natalie arms and close his eyes and fell asleep. Natalie mentally squeal, seeing the baby was snuggling her, makine Nathan sweat drop a bit and smile as he shook his head." Hey Natalie?"" Yeah?" Natalie look at her twin, who put away his guitar as he look outside of the window." Do you think..........That poppy will go and look for thw other tribe?" He asked as Natalie look in deep thought and slowly stood up." Better find out. Go pack up staff Nathan."" Eh?! Why should i do that?!" Because i am holding a baby you dumbwit. Get going!"

****************
Natalie and Nathan pack up staff as they creep slowly to the hill, where they saw Branch was talking to poppy, who slowly climb aboard the hot air balloon. Then twins continued to watch, as they saw branch follow poppy, comfirming that he's coming too. Then the twins look each other then jump over the trees and landed down as Nathan said," did we miss something??" This made the two trolls scream in fear and surprise. Making the two look at them. Nathan smirk at them while his twin, Natalie, was trying to hold her laughter." Nathan? Natalie? You scare us!" Said poppy and Nathan lean on the edge of the hot air balloon as he said," i am not letting you guys go on the journey............" poppy look down as she looks away from him and said,

" I know. But i can't let Barb stole the other strings from the other tribe. I can't let that happen-"" without us of course" Nathan finish his sentence as Natalie smile and sat down, as she craddle the baby techno troll. Poppy look at her siblings with surprise look on her face and smile widely," REALLY?!"" Of course really! Why would us, the twins, would let our little sister go on the journey without us? Right Natalie?.................Natalie??" Nathan look at his twin and notice that Natalie was asleep, as he arms wrap around the baby techno troll, protectively. Nathan smile as poppy squeal to see a baby techno troll.

Nathan walks towards to branch and asked him," sooo..........how's the confession branch?" Branch gave him a look making Nathan realize what happen." Oh........ don't worry. You'll get there i know it." Branch gave him a smile as he walks toward the controls as Nathan yawn tiredly as he slowly made his way to Natalie side and sat down. He put Natalie's head on his shoulder and slowly close his eyes and slept.

Poppy watches her older siblings slept and she smile. Beign greatful having them here. She then her smile faded as her father told something about the prophecy.

" Listen poppy. There 's a prophecy. It says that' there's two kind, born in twins,in different gender, raise by a troll. Shall rise and bring peace to all tribes, by reunited all the six strings. But if the strings were broken, great sacrifice must made by the two choosen ones. They will rise again, when they found their destiny.' Your brother and sister, Nathan and Natalie, are the choosen ones, known as the 'Peacekeeper of all music'."

Poppy snap out of it at the memory, as she slowly made her way to Nathan and Natalie's side as she laid down her head on Nathans's lap and close her eyes, and slowly fall asleep.