Chapter 11

It was so quiet now.

The twins stared at all grey trolls, who were looking down, sad on their face. Nathan look at his twin, who look at him too. Then back to the trolls. Then they heard a beating of a heart. The twins look down to see their heart was glowing. But it had rainbow glow on it. Nathan look down to see a microphone on the ground as he slowly grab it and slowly place it into his heart as he put the other mic to Natelie's heart.

Their heart beat made a rhythm of the beats. After a while, Prince D and cooper start beat boxing to the rhythm of the twins beat. Then nathan smile and he too start beat boxing, while Natalie hum some beat as she slowly sang softly. "Those are my sons and the peacekeepers. Making music" spoke Queen Essence with a smile on her face. Natalie slowly start clapping to the rhythm, making Delta join in as well.

Soon, every troll started making a beat with the rhythm. While making the beat, the trolls' hearts glowed by the color of their music string. Then Nathan spoke" Queen Barb can't take away something that inside of you. Because that's where music really comes" he looks at everyone as King Quincy adds as he said," the peacekeeper is right. It started with the strings, but now.... It comes from us"

Then slowly the other leaders slowly understand," Yeah, it comes from our experiences." Said trollex as Delta said," our lives!"" Our culture" Queen Essence says. They all listen to the beat as poppy step forward and said," listen to that. Barb can't take that away." The twins smile as they look around to all trolls in the arena with a smile on their face. Then their eyes then make eye contact with Queen Essence.

She gave them a nodded as the twins look each other and nodded as they knew what is she talking about. The twins take a step forward. Natalie look down at her heart and back to everyone. She slowly close her eyes and start to....
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
SING......

Natalie:
Let me.....hear you.....sing.

The sun slowly shine down to the twins as natalie continued.

Natalie:
Sing it together.......
Louder than ever......
Forget everything......

Then Nathan, poppy, and Branch stand next to her.

Twins, poppy, and branch:
Just sing.
Like it's what we've been missing...
And they're gonna listen......
Listen......
Forget everything....
Just sing.

Then poppy and Branch got their colors back at Nathan and Natalie start clapping and start humming." Dad?" Barb asks as she look at the king thrash." It's okay, Barbara. Just let everyone be what they want to be. Including you" said King thrash as his color got his colors.

Then the music start to play as Nathan walk forward as he start to sing and dance with cooper and his family.

Nathan:
You think you've gotta hide it....
Don't keep it on the shelf...

Natalie joins in as she sang the other part.

Natalie:
Let your waist start moving.
Watch the way, we do it do it.

Nathan and Natalie:
See us do it like nobody else

Then cooper and his family got their color back as they sang.

Queen Essence:
If we sing it all together.

Prince D,Branch:
if we sing it all as one