Chapter 15

Have you ever try to leave the tribe to look for the answer about yourself and the past without telling the others? Or just leave a note behind which made everyone panic and decided to follow you much in you dislike it.

Let's get back to the story shall we??

As we zoom passed the trees and bushes, we could see the trollstopia. But it was night time and every troll was fast to sleep. All except one or two. The twins as we see, we're peeking out through their door to see if every troll is still awake or not. Luckily it wasn't. They slowly come out of their pod and grab their things they need to travel, and off their went. As they headed their way to air balloon, they didn't notice a figure was following them.

Little by little as the dark figure slowly follows behind the twins. Which Natalie stop and turn around as she send an ice blast with a soft scream." Wait! Stop! It's us!!" A figure spoke or make it four, as Natalie stop sending an ice blast, Nathan point his hand which it was glowing . They saw it was Poppy, Branch, Trollex and Delta, covered by some ice, shivering a bit.

Natalie sweat drop a bit as she smile sheepishly," sorry" she make the ice away as the trolls sigh in relief. Poppy went to her older siblings as she sassily put her hands on her hips and start tapping her foot on the ground, with serious face. The twins shuffle uncomfortable at the stare of  their little sister." Um......Good evening??" Nathan asked with a nervous smile on his face." Big brother........Big sister...........Where are you two going??" Asked Poppy as she cross her arms as she gave them a stern look.

The twins look each other then back to her with a nervous smile." Um.........No where." Said Natalie." Guys what's wrong with you? Ever since you two been acting strange and you guys been having day dreaming all the time. Not to mention your eyes were glowing a bit." Said Branch as he stood beside Poppy, as he gave them a same look. The twins look each other then sigh." Alright, alright. You caught us." Said Nathan as he lean beside the air craft." So.....Tell us what's going on to ya?" Asked Delta as she stared at nathan, while trollex stared at Natalie.

The twins look each other then sigh." Well you see......." Nathan trail off as he look at his twin." We been hearing a strange siren called almost every day." Said Natalie as she grip tight her dress, looking worried." It's like.......It's calling us to 'come and find me'." Said Nathan as he turn away from them as he hop over the air craft, as he help his twin hop in." So you guys been hearing the called almost every day, so you guys decided to go look for it??" Trollex asked as the twins nodded.

" we're sorry poppy that we didn't tell. It's just........ We have to go and find it......Maybe they will give answered why we were the only humans in this place." Natalie said as she look down in shame. Poppu was silent for a bit then she hop on the air craft as she said," your not going anywhere without me!" The twins look surprise as the others quickly hop in the air craft with the same expression on their face." Poppy! No! It's dangerous! Me and Natalie have powers to protect us while you guys don't." Said Nathan in disagreement.

Poppy gave her big brother a look as she said," excuse me big bro. I have save the pop trolls from getting eaten by a bergen and also help them finding their true happiness and also i save every tribe by smashing the ultimate power which is the strings and branch save you two from being turn into a rock zombies." The twins look surprise as well as the other two while branch smirk.

Nathan gave he a deadpan look and said," you guys copy the words from anna in frozen 2 but different."" I know"( lol i couldn't get it out in my head) " fine you guys can come." Said Nathan as Poppy grin in happiness while He just rolled his eyes and smile. Natalie look at the two leaders and said," thank you for coming with us." Delta smile at her while Trollec blush a bit and said while stuttering," u-uh....y-yo-your w-welc-c-c-come" natalie smile as she turn away as she went to the controls and she take over.

Nathan look at Trollex, who was blushing as he smirk then look at Delta as he notice she was staring at him." Is something you need Delta??" He asked making Delta shook her head and blush as she look away from him saying," n-nothing!" Nathan tilted his head in confuse but he shook his head and turn away as he talk to branch. Delta sigh as she looks at him talking to branch as she thought,' if i could tell him my feelings'.

*************************************

" so lets play a game!!"
" poppy we just finish i spy with my little eye you know"
" but i'm bored all ready!"
" don't you ever think to eat more candy poppy!"
" brother! Your not fun!"
" i am stuck with this idiots"
" hey!"
" i am not an idiot Natalie!"
" your right..............you're th most idiotic twin."
" NATALIE!!!!"

Natalie smile and laugh at the angry look of Nathan as he glared at her then the others who were snickering a bit. As he was about to speak, they froze when he and his twin heard the called.

Aaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhh!~~~~~

The twins look around making the others notice this," what's wrong?" Asked Poppy as Nathan shush her to go quiet. Natalie move the air craft down as they landed softly. They gasp in awe to see what's in front of them. They saw a beautiful mist that covered the parts of the forest. The twins and the four trolls got out of the air craft and went towards to it in awe.

" oh Sugar holy ice tea." Said Poppy as and the others were in front of the mist. The twins stood in front as their reach their hands out as they touch it. Then all the sudden the mist went away from them, creating a path. They look surprise then went in. Nathan was holding Delta's hand, who was now blushing, Same goes to Trollex, sine Natalie was holding his hand, while Poppy and Branch holding each other hands.

Then suddenly the felt a force pushing them behind making them scream in shock as the were almost flew out of the mist. Natalir landed on her butt as Trollex falls on her arms. The two stared each other making them realize that they were holding each other. Trollex blush furiously as he hop off her as Natalie only blush a little. Meanwhile Nathal fall on his butt as Delta fall on his arms.

Delta blush furiously as she quickly get off him while saying sorry. Nathan wave it off and said it's fine. Poppy and branch fall to each other,  branch blush a bit while poppy giggle at him. Everyone stood up and look around them in awe to see what's inside. They saw a beautiful forest but it looks like autumn season. " we're here." Said the twins together as the stood in front of the trolls. Their eyes held determination to find the answered about their kind and their past.