Chapter 5

" okey.....this manual will help me control the switch for now" said branch as he stood up and start reading the manual. Nathan lean on the edge of the balloon as he watch his twin, played the baby. He smile at them then look at branch and laugh when poppy throw the manual away. He made his way towards were all cotton candy were put, as he move away the things that blocking to it. His sapphire eyes went wide when he saw a certain troll, was sleeping there.

" Biggie?" Asked Nathan with surprise look on his face, poppy went to her big brother side as she too, were also surprise and happy about it. Natalie rolled her eyes at her little sister as she watch them talk to Biggie, while her hand was playing the baby techno troll, who giggle as she tickles his stomach. She laugh a bit when Biggie thought Mr. Dinkles where gone, when he throw it accidently.

Then Natalie notice something that branch was hiding something. Poppy too, notice it as she went and asked branch what is he hiding. Nathan went to his twin side as he look at the two trolls, talking with a smirk on his face. Poppy spoke," Branch, violence will not solve the problem" poppy throw the pointy stick, which went to mr, dinkles mouth, making Biggie panic and squish it away, making the stick flew to Nathan, who flick it away, easy, as branch caught it in time.

" yes! We never know that there's danger up a head" said branch as Nathan said," he is right. I think the rock trolls are a bit......" he look at his twin, as Natalie said," deadly? Vicious?"" Yeah something like that." Poppy shook her head as she said," we don't need weapons. All we need is this guy💪 and this guy💪......." Nathan raise his eyebrow as Natalie asked," For punching?"" NO! For hugs!!" Said poppy as she spread her arms open wide with wide smile on her face. Nathan face palm to himself as Natalie sigh a bit. Branch cross his arms and said," this gonna take a lot of hugs"

Natalie nodded in agreement as she notice that they were arriving the symphonyvill. But she gasp when she got a perfect view." Uh.......guys? You might take a look at this...." she said as everyone look and gasp to see the broken homes of all classical tribe. Nathan went to the switch as he slowly lower the lever, as the hot air balloon slowly hover down. Nathan and Natalie couldn't believe this.

Natalie feel the baby techno troll wimper a bit as the baby hid his face at her chest. Natalie hug protectively at the baby as they walk out of the hot air balloon. " what.......happen here??" Said branch as Nathan slowly kneel down and grab the burn sheets of music notes. He stood up as he show it to his twin. Natalie look at it and frown." The rock trolls has already taken the classical string." She said, as she adjust the holding of the baby.

Then all the suddenly a voice spoke out," who's there?" The Twins walk in front of the others as they stood there, protectively." Who's there!?" Shout branch, as a voice spoke again," are you a friend? Or not?" Nathan and Natalie look each other then natalie said," were friends." Branch was about to say something, Nathan gave him,' shut up' look making him shut up. Then they saw a flute pop out from it's hiding as she says, which Natalie realize it was a female," hi" then fall over as she made her way to them. Natalie gave the baby to Nathan, much as the little one dislike but soon realize it was Nathan holding him, the little one relax.

Natalie quickly made her way to the flute as she picks her up." What happen here umm....."" pennywhistle."" Pennywhistle, what happen here?" Asked Natalie as pennywhistle slowly explain everything, how barb came here, how she did she destroy their home, how she took the string and everybody else. Natalie look shock as she said," she wasn't reunited all the tribes guys." Nathan nod in agreement poppy look at her siblings and finally understood why barb is doing this.

The twins perk up when they heard Biggie start panicking around, telling how their gonna hug all the way like this?! Nathan rolled his eyes as Natalie shook her head as she slowly put down Pennywhistle down at the pile of sand hill?? Then Nathan slowly gave the baby back to her, as the baby shuggle her arms again, still staring at pennywhistle." I'll protect you no matter what. I pinky promise" said poppy as she brought out her pinkie as biggie dramatic gasp as Nathan rolled his eyes as he slowly whisper to his twin," we better hide before that pinky promise blast us out" Natalie nodded as she follows her twin as they both hid behind the broken house.

They watch as the two trolls made a pinky promise, sending a huge pink blast around them. The Nathan get down as he wrap his arms around his twin Protectively as Natalie hug the little one protectively too. However, they heard a loud scream when the blast hits them. After the blast the twins look each other, then pop out their heards to see poppy, biggie, branch and Pennywhistle stared at them. Nathan raise his eyebrow as he asked," what?" Poppy step forward as she asked," was that you were screaming brother?" Nathan look surprise as he said as he gave her annoyed look on his face," no it wasn't me. I was with my twin, when you two made a pinky promise."

Poppy raise her eyebrow as she cross her arm as she said," but it sounds like you"" poppy, you know Nathan screams like a manly screams?" Said Natalie as she stood up with a smirk on her face, while Nathan glared at her saying," don't bring that up Natalie." Natalie giggle a bit as she walk out of the hiding place. She didn't notice that branch start shouting," who's there!? Show yourself!!"

Then the trolls gasp in surprise making the twins look confuse." What?" Asked Nathan as poppy point her finger behind them, making the twins slowly turn around as their sapphire eyes went wide. It's the leaders of techno tribe and classical tribe. How di they get here?

The twins notice that the leader of the classical tribe was the one who scream, as her takes a deep breath to calm down, with the help of the techno leader. The baby recognize the leader of the techno tribe as the little one get out of Natalie grasp, making her gasp in surprise," KING TROLLEX!!"

The techno leader, whom they heard from the little one, was named King trollex, look up and say the child went to him. He caught him as he hug the little one. Natalie smile as Nathan tilted his head as realization hit him." Oh......" trollex and the other one look at them, still afriad to the pop troll, except the twins, since they feel relax, because the twins didn't know that their giving a calming aurora around them. So they trust ONLY the twins.