Chapter 16

As they arrive at the enchanting forest. They look around in amazed and awe to see a beautiful forest." It's beautiful" said Poppy as she touch the leaves which we're now autumn right now." Why i can't see the blue sky??" Branch asked when he look up to see no blue sky, only clouds. The twins we're busy looking around in amazed as they slowly walk away making the four trolls notice and went following them.

" Hey! Wait for us!!" Shout Poppy as she rush towards her two older siblings. As they walk around, Delta was beside Nathan, as she look kinda nervous. Nathan notice this as he asked," you okay??" Delta jump a bit as she look at him," y-yeah. I-i'm fine." She said as Nathan nodded, not really sure if she's telling the truth. Then all the sudden a powerful wind cane to their way.

( i am borrowing some of ideas from Frozen 2)

" Hang on!" Shout Nathan as he hold delta beside him making Delta hold tight on him. Everyone run away, as they we're chase by a giant Tornado behind them. Nathan saw that it's gaining on them, so he throw Delta away as he and his twim we're scoop up by it." NATHAN!!!!"" NATALIE!!!" Delta and Trollex scream as they saw their crush we're taken away by a powerful wind. Poppy shout too as she tried to save them, but branch pulled her away.

Meanwhile inside of the tornado, the twins stoob back to back as they use their ice powers. As the tornado was getting smaller and smaller, making the twins kneel down and grunt a bit. Then they heard a lot of voices making them look up to see a figure and some horses around and screams of terror and a voice that sounds familliar to them. The twins never gave up as they unleash more of their powers as they stood up from their feet then unleash it.

Back to the trolls, they duck away when the tornado explode, as ice create a structure around. Poppy look over to see her big brother and sister, breathing heavily with wide eyes. Sherish towards to them and hug them as she said," i thought i lost you guys." Nathan and Natalie hug her back with a smile in their face." Come on poppy. It takes a lot to kill me and natalie. We're not going to die" said Nathan with a cocky smirk on his face making Natalie hit him at the back off his head.

" um guys?" Trollex spoke, as he gains the attention from the others. Their eyes went wide as they saw a lots of ice figures in front for them. Even there's humans who looks like Nathan and Natalie. Their eyes went wide as they went to the children, who was at the center. They reach out as the touch it. One was a girl and the other was a boy. " what is this???" Delta asked as all the sudden the wind came back as it playfully around them. " feel better now??" Natalie asked as the wind blew her hair a bit making her giggle.

Then the wind went to Trollex side, as the wind pick him up, making trollex squeal in surprise as the wind take him towards Natalie and drop him in her arms. Trollex blush a bit when he realize that the wind knows that he had a crush on Natalie. Natalie look at trollex then back to the wind with confuse look but shrugs it away. Then the wind went to Nathan as he laughs a bit when it playfully push Delta beside him, making her blush. Nathan smile at her then look at the wind again.

" aw, i think it's adorable. We should name it! Gale!" Said Poppy as the wind went to her and playfully blow her hair making her giggle." I think he likes it" said Natalie as she and the others watch Gale the wind, Flew around them. Then they heard a rustle from the bush. The twins stood in high alert as branch brought out a sharp stick in his hands. Delta stay beside Natham in high alert as Trollex look around a bit.

Everyone back away, as they look around catious as Poppy manage to grab the sword. She point it around the. Heard a rustles beside her. She went then cut it to see a group of humans holding a staffs and spears in their hands. The humans look surprise but change it into glared. Poppy back away as she was now beside Branch." Drop your weapons!" One of the leaders from the group of humans as they point their spears at them. Nathan was now in front of poppy and branch as he gave them a deathly glared on his face.

Then they heard a banging sound making them look to their right to see another group of humans, holding a swords and shield in their hands." We also suggest to drop your weapons witches" one of the leaders from the another group who wears armor. The two groups glared each other as Four trolls and two humans look betweent them, confuse whats going on. " okay, let's all get along" said Poppy as she accidently point her sword to their way.

" Get the sword!"" Stop them!" Shout the two groups making everyone charge them. Poppy squeak in fear as she drop the weapon and hid behind branch, who stood protective in front of poppy. The twins looks at the groups as they look behind them to look at their friends then back to the group as they unleash their power, using ice, to froze the ground. Which send all the groups of humans fall back as they were slide away by the ice.

From the groupof humans, they look surprise as they we're slowly slide away, as they look at the twins with wide eyes. The other group were dog pile on eacho other, as they look at the twins with the same expression from the other group. The leaders from the two groups were back to back each other as they were slide away." Is that magic?" Said the leader from the pther group who wears the armor. He look surprise and disbelief on his face." Did you see that?"" Of course what is see is magic" said the other leader as she tried to get her way to them.

The twins look surprise to see the reaction from them, as Branch whisper" i think that they been stuck here in this forest for years." Trollex, Delta, Poppy , and the twins look at him with the same expression on their face then back to the ither humans." Who are you? And how do you have magic??" One of the leaders, who was holding a staff, as she tries to not to slip from the ice.

" uhhhh" the twins said as poppy push them aside as she spoke," Hi! I'm Queen poppy, of the pop trolls!" When she spoke two group of humans gasp in shock as they back away." Oh. Sorry!" Poppy said as she spoke," i will tell you who we are!" Said poppy as she skate her way as the center." It all begins long ago" she dramaticly said that as the twins face palm themselves. Knowing that poppy will do it.