TEN

(Cherry Bomb's P.O.V.)

We get into this place with pipes all over the place and Steph yells, "Hey, Mouth, your dad's a plumber. What are all these pipes about?"

"Yeah, what are they?" I ask staying close to him too scared to leave his side.

"These look like water pipes guys!" he responds then tells me about the other ones. "Gas pipes, drainage," then he shouts, "Shut up for a second guys these pipes must lead to a building or something, a foundation so maybe if make enough noise if we bang on them!"

Mouth grabs some sort of tool then hands me one as we scream loudly and bang on the pipes it goes on for a while until we all hear this awful noise.

"Mouth, what...is...is...that?!" I ask shivering as I wrap my arms around him.

"REVERSE PRESSURE!!!!" Mouth yells.

"Let's get outta here!" Andi yells.

"Like now!" Steph yells.

I get over to where my friends are and slip because Brand accidentally knocks me down and the water sprays all over me, Mouth takes someone's jacket and holds it up so they can get out. He grabs my arm and then pulls me into the tunnel with them and I am shivering my hair is soaked, he takes off his jacket and gives it to me to keep warm even though it is damp.

"So uh, Cherry Bomb, what were you trying to tell me back there when the booby trap thing happened and we had to run?"

"That I'm sorry for being such a jerk earlier. Because...I ...um...think you're kinda cute."

"Really?" he asks softly his cheeks going pink and he looks down.

"Really."

"Well, um...if it means anything to you I think you're kinda pretty, and a badass woman!"

"Oh, uh...thank you, Clark."

"Sure, whatever you say Kenzie," he says giving me a hug.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~