TWENTY

(Cherry Bomb's P.O.V)

All of a sudden we hear someone scream, "Hey you guys!"

And my cousin and a weird looking dude that must have been Mikey's 'IT' come down a sail with a knife and we all yell, "CHUNK!" 

The old lady yells, "Sloth? How'd he get out?!"

My cousin yells something about being Captain Chunk or something and I laugh as Mouth and I are rescued by the dude named Sloth, once we are back on deck I run over to my cousin.

"Oh, Cherry Bomb, I was so worried about you! I thought you were going to die or something," he says hugging me and getting all emotional.

"I was worried that you were never going to get to the police or...." I trail off.

"I'm okay now Cherry Bomb. Yay Sloth!" he yells.

We all look at him and he yells, "Captain Chunk!"

I turn around and see the old lady hit her son with the glasses with the sword then hear, "Captain Chunk says let's get the hell outta here!" 

We all jump into the water and I swim over to my best friend who says softly, "Yes, I'll be your boyfriend Cherry Bomb."

"Hey, Mouth, look!"

We watch as Steph punches Mama Fratelli and when Steph jumps in I congratulate her and applaud her. 

Somebody finds a dynamite and part of the cave explodes then Sloth holds a rock up for us and we all head out, I had to literally drag Chunk out along with Brand with's help because my cousin kept screaming about not wanting to leave Sloth behind.