House Tour part 1: Interior

William walked excitedly towards a huge circular hall and leaning to my level, he asked me joyously "Well, shall we do the interior tour or the exterior one first?"

I looked at him, thinking I should leave the exterior tour in the last place as I would have more time to pay attention to possible weak spots or escape routes. After contemplating, I looked at him and put on my best act. Shrugging, I said "I mean, we're already inside so, I guess It wouldn't hurt to start from here."

He looked at me and nodded "Very well." We started from the front door and he explained that this mansion has 4 floors in total, the first containing mostly guest rooms, 2 dining rooms and a few living rooms.
We explored the first floor and he told me briefly which room is where, but needless to say, since the majority of doors were either light coloured or of dark wood, I got confused quickly.

However, I was able to remember, because as previously mentioned, the house was filled with interesting paintings and sculptures and they were all suggestive too. Near the dining rooms there were some pictures with people dressed in fancy clothing eating at a table or paintings of pots with fruits.

Guest rooms had, of course, suggestive paintings of people chatting or at a party and so on. None of the paintings or sculptures depicted any nudity and most were either, as I recognized, belonging to the Impressionism, Classicism and Rococo movements.

One painting I recognised was "The Last Supper"

and upon questioning, William said he wasn't particularly religious, rather that he quite enjoyed the spatial distribution and the secrets revolving around the painting

The second library as he previously said, was also located here and, interestingly, it had doors painted to look like an open book! I absolutely loved the touch. It was an image which will certainly remain fixed in my memory.

The library was gorgeous, slightly larger than the one on the 2nd floor I previously had been in. It also had 2 "levels" as you could access the second one with a ladder.
This one had access to the outside as you could easily walk in one of the swinging chairs situated on a porch-like place.
The library had a globe, maps and even comics! I was hoping I'd see a computer as in usual libraries, but of course that wouldn't have happened.

On the left side of the building William showed a connection to a building used for the storage of gardening tools. This piqued my interest, however, I had pretend to give it no thought and just hummed in response.

The right side contained, to my shock, an indoor pool. William said that I was free to use it any time I would like, but I would have to ask for supervision.

The second floor was the most interesting and also the one we spent the least time on unfortunately. Most of the doors were locked under the pretext that "I wasn't allowed there yet." When I heard these words, I gulped, thinking "What's that supposed to mean?!" Because the unlocked rooms he previously showed contained billiard tables, poker tables, shelves with card games and even a bowling room! What could have been in those that I wouldn't be allowed to go in "yet"?