Exoskeleton Vs Grandma

Leo and Amelia were running around the lab looking at all the new inventions Chase and Mr Davenport were displaying. They went in between all the inventions looking and examining them, they finally came to rest at an unorganised table full of technologies that still needed to be sorted and put out.

"Ooo what's this?" Leo picked up a metal box with the motherboard showing and switches all over. Mr Davenport ran in between Leo and Amelia snatching his invention off of Leo.

"Hey, that's part of my put that down collection" he snapped, carefully placing it on the table.

"Oh, sweet pen" Leo examined a thick cylinder pen, it looked like nothing more than a flashy ballpoint pen but if only that was the truth.

"That's not a pen, it's a highly pressurised air canister, that can inflate a blimp in  8.6 seconds" Mr Davenport explained.

"Pfft yeah right. " Leo pressed the pen expecting the tip to come out to write with, if only that had happened. Instead a forceful blow of air shot out of the pen straight into the gut of Amelia. She realised it was too late to steady herself when she was flying across the room and flipping over on console. Mr Davenport fought against the wind trying to get to the pen to shut it off, Chase saw what he was doing and raced against the wind to help him. Finally, Leo found the strength to turn off the pen the same way he turned it on.

"You might want to put a little warning sign on that." Leo suggested getting a mucky look from Mr Davenport and Chase. From the distance Amelia grabbed onto the console and pulled herself off the ground.

"Can we all agree not to give Leo anything else that can maim us" an annoyed Amelia said walking over to the table the others were standing by.

"You okay, that was quite a blast you took?" Chase asked gently resting his hand on her back.

"Yeah I'm fine, kinda just rag dolled it. " Amelia released her shoulders making them click, causing Chase to move his hand away in worry but Amelia seemed to be unharmed so he was relieved. " what are all these gadgets doing out anyway?"

"We are preparing for 'the call' " mr Davenport said in a commentators voice .

"Once a year Mr Davenport and I team up to present his newest devices to all the international buyers. In other words ka-ching" Chase and Mr Davenport started to do their own little handshake as a left out Leo slid in between them trying to copy it.

"What are you doing?"  Chase asked.

"I want to be in on 'the call' " Leo mimicked the same tone as Mr Davenport said earlier.

"Sorry leo, there's no room left on the team, I'm already the product specialist, the set designer , chief demonstrator and the insanely happy spokesmodel." Chase began to demonstrate his modelling abilities to an imaginary camera.

"Although, there might be a role for Leo. As long as someone follows him  around everywhere with a fire extinguisher " Mr Davenport joked.

"Yo, I'll do that! If he does something stupid I can get him back for flying me across the room" Mr Davenport looked like he was considering what she said.

"But Mr Davenport I'm way better at selling this stuff than Leo." Chase said looking worried his father son time may be taken over by another son.

"Please I can sell nun chucks to a nun named chuck" Leo began to walk forward to another gadget "I can sell something without even knowing what it is."

"Leo no that's an electro field destabiliser. What ever you do don't let it touch" Leo hit the gadget onto the metal table making him jump back into the closed elevators, hard.