Mission: Mission Creek High.

Every beehive needs a queen bee, and for Donald he had found his thrown in his new lab. He lead the five children through a hexagonal tunnel, the walls were made up of a classic beehive structure and each hexagon shone its own unique colour that mimicked the golden shade of honey.
As Donald skipped down the tunnel he began to chant and brag that he had a new lab, his arrogance of it all made Bree interrupt him. She stated that they all were getting a new lab, not just him. They fought over the pronouns claiming who paid for it and who slept in it until Donald finally came to the decision that it was all of theirs, not just his.

The doors opened up at the end of the tunnel, pink light greeted them as they walked through the last part of it. The new lab was much more slick than their old one, instead of dark dull colours of black and gloomy grey, Donald had chosen whites and light greys that were complimented with a lilac light. The floor copied the beehive pattern as large hexagons decorated it, the cyber desks and monitors had moved, there were now two close together in the front of the room and one by three screens that were imbedded in the wall. Next to this certain desk the three brand new capsules were lined up. The whole place looked more modern and cleaner compared to their last one, the teenagers looked at it in awe, they had never seen something quite so breathtaking, especially after the image of their blown up home was burnt into their memory.

"Guys, look at all these upgrades." Chase nerded out. "Mr. Davenport, this place is amazing."

"Of course it is i designed it." Donald gloated as he lent on Leo's shoulder who looked at him and coughed, "Fine, we designed it. We, we!"

"Donald, if you need the toilet there's one down the hall." Amelia joked.

Donald looked at her sarcastically and continued with the tour of the lab, "upgraded capsules, Bam! Quantum processing super computer, bam!  Four dimensional combat simulator, Bam! This, my friends, is what a multi-million dollar makeover looks like."

"Is there a mini fridge?" Adam asked.

"No." Donald sighed thinking that a mini fridge was nothing compared to everything else he had created.

"I bet our real dad's lab has a mini fridge." Adam spoke over his shoulder to Chase.

"He did when i worked for him." Amelia stepped in overhearing Adam who looked immediately jealous.

"Hey, Leo where's your work station?" Bree questioned.

Leo too the tablet from Donald and pressed a few buttons. "This way, children." He signalled them over to one of the hexagons, the hexagon fell down leaving a dark black whole. A few seconds later his desk had risen with a new floor panel. "The floor is compartmentalised, meaning we can store things in it, may I?" He looked over at his step dad who nodded, "bam!"

"Woah, Leo gets a desk and i don't?" Amelia questioned, "fine but i want my cut in the inventions I've helped you with."

"I'm still working on yours, it'll be done in a few days." He leant in closer whispering in her ear, "i'm giving yours more upgrades, shhh"

Chase looked over at the far corner and saw a large silver cylinder with a red dome on top and gasped, "is that a nuclear magnetic resonant spectrometer? Ahah! I've never seen one in person before! It's so beautiful."

"Should we leave you two alone?" Adam asked looking at his brother drooling over the invention.

"Mr. Davenport how did you afford all of this?" Bree questioned.

"Well, i used some of the money from the jet wing stunt, but the rest of it i got from a huge government contract i just signed. I am developing a rocket system to protect the earth from rogue asteroids. Thanks to this little baby, I'm on my way back up rich man mountain, and, whoo, the air smells better up here!" Donald breathed deeply in. "Oh and there's one more thing i forgot to show you."