First day at the bionic academy

The hydro loop doors opened up to the bionic kids new home, the academy. The entrance to this man made island was a grey and blue room with spaced out furniture, some near a monitor desk that was beneath a large screen and the other near a wall that was taken up by an oval window which over looked the courtyard and ocean. "Welcome to the Davenport Bionic Academy." Donald greeted his children and Amelia as they were the first to step onto this Island.

"Woah, cool." Bree gasped as she looked around.

"Ooh, a window!" Adam amused as he ran to look out of it.

"Wow, the hydro-loop is amazing. We just went from the main land to the middle of the ocean in less than 30 seconds." Chase nerded out.

"Yep, my lunch just went from my stomach to the floor in less than three." Leo was clutching his stomach as he stepped of the hydro loop.

"I've got to say Donald, you really out did yourself this time." Amelia smiled.

"You have no idea, and i have one more surprise for you especially." Donald said, making Amelia's eyebrow rise in suspicion, "come out." Donald yelled.

A boy with curly brown hair stepped out of the double doored blue doors, "Wyatt?" Amelia's eyes widened at seeing her brother, "what are you doing here?"

"Well, every bionic island needs a rubbish man." Wyatt chuckled.

"You hired my brother to work on the island?" Amelia turned to Donald.

"Well with the way it went with your family i thought you could use a bit of family with you-"

"Plus he's paying me really well."

"Well, i should think so." Amelia let out a little laugh and took her brothers arm as Donald showed then I tot he training room.

"This is the training room, it is where we will train them up to become bionic heroes." Donald showed them into a huge circular room, the hexagonal patterns that decorated some of the walls gave a nice sense of the lab back home.

"If you can't teach Chase to be one, what chance do they have?" Adam asked.

"Guys, this is serious. You have important roles of mentors." Donald said.

"Don't worry Big D, we got this. Now what exactly will I be teaching?" Leo questioned.

"Nothing, you're a student." Donald chuckled.

"A what? But you gave me a mission suit, you said i was part of the team."

"Yeah, he says a lot of things.  By the way still waiting on that sweet 16 party." Bree stated.

"Leo, you are a part of the team. But you've only had your arm for 6 months. You still have a lot more to learn."

"That's the last time i save your life." Leo shrugged.

"Oh c'mon Leo, I'm sure I'm going to be a student too, so I'll be right there with you.  We do still have a lot more to learn." Amelia said.

"Exactly, you both have progressed so much in the past 6 months, so just imagine where you'll be in 6 more with more training, as students."

"Fine, but I'm not happy about it."

*

It was orientation day at the bionic academy. The island was now full with former soldiers, all of them were in black t-shirts and jeans, the things that distinguished the students were their colour co-ordinated shoulders, which will be explained further later. Adam, Bree and Chase were in white track suits with a few black stripes going across their chest. Adam was sat at a monitor desk with S-3 when he started looking up at the banner, "hey, what's Orientation Day?" He asked Adam.