Part 4. ~ The unbelievable story

It's been a month since Ivelle's mother had died. She tried to move on and live her life, but she couldn't. Her thoughts wandered back to her mother's letter from time to time. Like on that beautyful Friday afternoon, when she was sitting in her room, studying for her history exams - well at least trying to study- since her gaze wandered to wardrobe where she hid the journals and the letter. Finally she went to tge wardrobe and opened it. She rummaged until she found the letter. She opened it up then went to her laptop. "It's a very bad idea." she thought. All of a sudden she decided to check the train schedule. "One leaves tomorrow at 10.30. That'll be perfect."

Saturday morning she got up early. She packed her things, and ate some breakfast.

"Are you going somewhere?" her grand-mother came into the kitchen. Her expressions were still sleepy. She pointed at the packed backpack.

"Umn... Yeah..." she wasn't able to look into her grand-mother's eyes. She felt ashamed that she didn't tell her earlier. She just couldn't. "But just for today. You won't even notice that I left..." she wanted to explain herself, but her grandmother stopped her.

"And when did you want to tell me?" shr raised an eyebrow. Ivelle could see the disbelief and disappointment on her face.

"I...I don't know." she admitted. She didn't know what she was thinking. She knew that her grand-mother wouldn't let her go, but she had to go.

"I see." Silence ensued. Heavy and long silence. "And where are you going?"

"Naunton." she stopped for a second. Should she tell her grand-mother about the letter? It would just upset her, and she was already upset enough. "Mom had a friend there. I thought, I'd go and see her. Maybe she knows something about what happend." she lied to her grand-mother. That had never happened before. She felt terrible, but she knew that it will be the best.

"And if not?"

"Then, she deserves to know, that she's dead." Silence. Again. She hated it.

"Fine. Go." That was all she said. Then turned around and went to her room.

Two hours later she was standing at the train station. "Now. Platform 3." She had never travelled by train before...alone...Never. She paced up and down untel she saw a board with the number 3 on it. "Found it. Finally." She looked at her watch. "I still have 30 minutes. " She put on her earphones and turned on the music. She turned on her favourite playlist. She was listening to Black Blade by. Two Steps From Hell. She lowed that song. She didn't know why, she just loved it.

20 minutes later she got on the train. She sat down nect to the window. What she really liked about travelling is looking out the window with music on. It was the best feeling ever. She was sitting there when a tall guy came to her. He had really, really light, frizzy hair, which covered the top of his years. She would say his hair was white, but he was too young for white hair. He was light skinned. His skin looked white just like his hair. "How is this possible?" She examined him longer. He had beautiful emerald eyes. He was muscular but not to much.

"Sorry for interrupting you." he had a strange accent."But the train is full. Would you mind if I sat down here?"

"No, not at all." She must've been staring at him.She blushed and turned the other way. She felt his gaze on her.