"Come sit with us"

~School cafeteria: 12:03pm~

Tord's POV

I groan as I line up, waiting for the people in front of me to get their meals. Honestly how long does it take for people to get their meals?

"Hey Red!" I heard a familiar voice call my name. I flinch when I see...

Tom...

"Thomas? What are you doing here." I say sounding annoyed. I can feel the eyes lay on us already. From the front, the back and the tables all around. "I was wondering if you wanted to sit with me and my friends today? Also, don't call me Thomas."

"No thanks, I'd rather sit alone." I turn back to face the front of the line. "Then I'll just keep nagging you 'till you say yes." Tom smirked. I looked at him and groaned. "Fine, but don't expect me to talk much. I'll only be talking Tori. In Norwegian." I replied sternly .

Tom chuckled. "Okay. Be quick!" God, when did Tom get this annoying? Oh yeah, since we were 13. Suddenly old memories came flooding into my brain.

Flashback

I was in the kitchen looking for the milk. When I found it, I poured it into my bowl of Eddsworld cereal. I walked towards the living room when I bump into Tom and spill everything onto both of our chests.

"Sorry Tom!" I chuckled and bent down to pick up my now empty bowl. "Blind bastard." I heard him mumble under his breath. I stood up "Excuse me?"

"I called you a blind bastard. What are you? Deaf?!" Tom spat aggressively. I got annoyed "Say that one more fucking time!" I yelled.

He put a a finger on my chest "Blind. Bastard!" I gritted my teeth and pounced on him. I threw several punches before he kicked me in the stomach and pushed me off. He gave me a few kicks before I tripped his foot, causing him to fall on his back.

I sat up and pulled the collar of his grey T-shirt making him sit up. "Call me that once more fucking time. And it'll be worse" I growled before throwing him back on his back.

End of Flashback

"Boy. Oi, boy" I snapped out of my thoughts to come face with the cafeteria lady. "Yes?"

"I asked you, which one did you want?" She crossed her arms and looked at me with an annoyed look. "I'll have the tofu with black sauce chicken." She huffed and grabbed my tray, filling it with the food that I asked for. I shoved it in front of my face and I tried not to gag.

Pat's food is way better then this crap. I take the tray and try to make it to the table in the corner that I always sit on without getting seen by a certain Jehova's Witness. Obviously luck was not on my side when I saw him standing there holding his tray with the same bored expression.

"Hey Red. Let's go." I nod trying not to show much emotion. I could feel the eyes sticking back on us as we walked towards the table. When we arrived I saw Tori give me a confused look. "Right, you can sit next to Tori" I nodded and headed to the seat. I looked and realized where Tom was sitting. It was in front of me. There was no way that I was taking the risk of letting him see who I am.

"Actually can I sit there?" I pointed at the seat opposite Tori. "Why? Do you want to sit next to Tom?" Tamara joked. "No, I want to sit opposite Tori." Tom looked confused, but nodded anyways. Causing Tamara needing to stand up and head over to sit next to Tori.

I sit down beside Tom and opposite Tori and place down my tray. "Oh! You're Red? Hi, I'm Edd!" Edd introduced himself. It hurt me to hear a voice that I thought I would never hear again. "Uh hi... Don't bother for introductions. I already know who you are." I looked back at the pile of food on my tray and begin poking at it. Ugh, when are we going to have bacon?