Asdf Land!

~Times skip: Saturday~

~10:12am~

Edd's POV

Ring
Ring
Rin-

I groan as I push the button on my alarm to shut it up. I sit up and gently rub my eyes to get a clearer vision. I look at my alarm clock and try to read what time it was, as it wasn't a digital clock.

10:15 already?! Thank god it's a Saturday otherwise. I look to my right and see that Ell wasn't on the bed. I groggily walk to the kitchen and see her all dressed, frying some French toast. She puts the last 3 pieces on a plate and turns around. "Good morning Edd!"

"Morning" I say through a yawn. I look towards the sofas and see that Tori and Tord weren't there. "Hey do you know where's Tord and Tori?" I ask as I got on the wooden stool. "No, maybe they went out?" She suggested while soaping the pan she used to fry the toast.

"Maybe-" I reply, but get interrupted by someone slamming the door open. "Ha! I win!" Tori's voice echoed through the room. "Shut up I was just going easy on you!" Tord scoffed. "Lies! You never go easy-"

"Where were you guys?" Ell interrupted. "Oh we went to make this." They say simultaneously as they put their hands in their pockets to reach for something. They take out small cube and show it to us. "And... what's that?" I pointed and the tiny machinery in front of me.

"Oh this is a hologram cube, it's supposed to make a hologram of what ever we want. But we made it for one specific reason." Tord nudged Tori, which she nodded to and pushed a tiny button on the side of the cube. Causing it to dissolve into tiny particles and float towards her face and right arm.

We looked towards Tori and we saw that she looked exactly like before. Less scars and actual right arm. "Woah..." We both stared dumbfounded. "I kinda like Tori's robot arm, not going to lie." Ell giggled. Tori chuckled and made the hologram dissolve back to its cube form.

"Don't worry, this was meant for Tord anyways. We figured it would've been better if he looked like an average human instead of the monstrous being he is now." Tori joked which let giggles escape our lips. Tord just rolled his eyes and pushed the button on his cube. Once again it dissolved and floated toward his face.

He took of his hood and put his hands in his pockets. I stared at him, he looked... like him. "Tord. You look like, you again!" He chuckled and and shrugged. "I guess I do don't I?" He put his hood back on.

"Oh by the way! We're heading to asdf Land!" I giggled. He just smiled and nodded.

~3 hours later: 01:20pm~

~Apartment Basement~

Third Person POV

The lift door opened and everyone got out. They saw Red and Tori standing and waiting at the car. Edd got in the drivers seat, with Ell in the passenger's seat. Matt, Matilda, Tom and Tamara squeezed in the back.

"Hey, there seems to be no space for us." Tori scratched her nape. "Looks like we have to walk!" Tori says and Grabs a hold of Red's arm. "Now wait just a minute-" Red protested but was interrupted by Tori pulling him out the basement.

~30 minutes later: 03:00pm~

"I can't believe you made us walk. The sun is scorching hot!" Red whined while walking on the sidewalk. "There was no space in the car, and if you're hot take off your hood!"

"But if I take off my hood people could see me." Tord whines some more. "Then don't." Tori rolled her eyes. Tord just stuck his tongue out in annoyance.