Nightmares

Tord's POV

~07:30am~

"Tord! What's going on?!" I hear Edd shout from below. "Hey Edd! Sorry! I just couldn't leave this behind! Thanks for holding on to it for me!" I replied, obviously referring to the robot.

"But I thought we were... But I thought we were friends!"

"Ha! No! What would I need friends for when I've got this?! I'm unstoppable!" I shouted, followed by my psychotic laugh.

"HEY! SUNSHINE LOLLIPOPS! TAKE A SEAT!" I turn my robot to the source of the voice. I activate a missile rocket towards Tom.

"OH SHUT UP!"

"TORD! NO!"

"Lame." Was all I heard from him before the house exploded.

"NO! MY EVERTHINGS!"

They both turned and looked to Tom. "Tom! No!"

"Ah. What a sight. Well, I got what I came for." Wings began growing out of the robot as I began to fly. "Goodbye Edd! World's not going to take over itself."

"Ouch! Aaagh! What's wrong with this thing?!" My robot began punching me.

Some in the the face, some in the stomach and some in the gut.

"This is for the house. This is for my friend." I kept pressing the buttons. "AND THIS IS FOR MY FACE" He began rapidly pressing the buttons like no tommorow.

"HEY! AARGH! STOP THAT!"

I then heard Edd clear his throat. "May I join in?"

"NO HE MAY NOT JOIN IT!"

"Be my guest."

They began pressing all the buttons faster and harder than before.

"JON? JON?! SAY SOMETHING! SAY SOMETHING YOU IDIOT!"

"Something... Hehehe...."

"Wait if that's Jon then Where's...."

I blast the button machinery. Into smithereens.

"Goodbye old friends."

I suddenly heard a rumble in all the rubble of scraps.

"I. AM. NOT. YOUR FRIEND!"

I jolt my eyes open. Tears flowing down my cheeks, and sweat all over my body. I look around and see Tori reading a hentai manga on the red sofa.

"Tord? Oh! Why are you crying?!" I put the manga down and headed over to me. I hug my knees to my chest and let the heavy tears pour out.

"I-I *hic* had a bad dream." I stutter as she patted circles around my back. It must've been embarrassing. To see a once strong, fearless and merciless army leader cower in fear from a small nightmare.

"Shhh... It's fine....let it all out..." She said in gentle tone. I was glad that she was the one comforting me. It's less pitiful if your counterpart helps you in my opinion.

"T... hank you T-- *Hic* ori..." I stammer.

She just nodded and continued soothing me down. "Is this the fist time, that you've cried from nightmares?" She said calmly.

I shook my head. "Oh then, what was the dream about?" She gently whispered. "I-It was ab... *Sniff* out the incident."

"Oh..." Was all she replied before going back to comforting me.