Movie Night!

~The apartment: 07:12pm~
Tord's POV

We walk through the apartment lobby, and head to the lift. Once again, it was too full so Tori and I decide to take the stairs.

"Finally we're alone." Tori whines slightly which allowed a chuckle escape my lips. "Yeah, the whole way back Tom was talking about me, not that he knows."

"Question, did you think my acting was good?" She says as she skips slightly. "Of course, you're me after all." I say jokingly "Don't get cocky Tord." Tori nudged me.

I stuck my tongue out playfully as we take a turn and arrive at the door. We leaned against the walls at the side of the door. I cross my arms and smile.

"Hey, your haircut looked pretty good. You looks exactly like the first time I met you now!" She giggled and so did I. "Yeah, you need a haircut." I say as I unfold my arms, to lift my robot arm and point it to her hair. "

"Hey its not that long!" She stopped leaning against the wall and put her hands on her hips. "Yeah it is! It's already at your ass, by the next two months it'll be sweeping the floor."

"Well then we'll have cleaner floors, won't we?" I scoffed. I let out a small laugh, but stopped when I heard footsteps behind us. Our heads jolted to that direction, but all we saw was Edd and the others running over.

"How the fuck-" Tom said out of breath, but Edd interrupted him. "Tom, profanity." Tom just stood straight back up and rolled his eyes playfully. He regained his stamina quite fast as he is quite fit.

"Hey unlock the door will you? I need to tie my shoelaces." Edd asked. Tom obviously nodded, so Edd tossed him the keys with a cola key chain, and DIY cat key chain.

Tom and Matt would've taken out theirs but they left it at home, as they've said before. Tom unlocks the door and Tori runs in and plops onto the couch, face first.

"Yes we're home!" Tori exclaims while nuzzling into one of the pillows and inhaling it's Familiar scent. "We've been out for hourssss!" Tori groans as she flips to her back.

Tamara walks in and over to Tori and folds her arms. "We've been out for less than an hour." Tamara rolled her voids. "Don't try to act smart Witness." Tori removed the pillow of her face and playfully glares at Tamara.

"I'm not acting." Tamara purred as she stretched and leaned down to rest her arms and head on the back of the sofa. With a cocky grin. Tori sits back up and rolls her eyes, and a smirk grows on her face as well. "Don't get cocky, Witness."

Edd finished tying his shoes and stood back up. But ended up getting dragged by Matt to his room followed by Matilda dragging Ell, which resulted in them trampling over Tom.

Tom tripped, which obviously didn't go unnoticed because I caught him. He looked up at me, but I turned my head so he couldn't see my face. I looked at him, at the corner of my eyes and saw some pink dust his cheeks. "T-Thanks!" He rarely stutters so that was unusual, but I decided to shrug it off.

"Red!" Tori called. I put Tom back on his feet and walked towards Tori. "Hm?"

"Du lukter forferdelig som hund dritt gå ta en dusj." (You smell like dog shit go take a shower) She said with a sly grin. I put my right hand on my chest dramatically "Unnskyld meg, men jeg er ikke den eneste." (Oh excuse me, but I'm not the only one.)

"Well at least I've showered." She gets off the sofa and puts her hands on her hips. "Ah, fuck you." I say as I walk to my luggage and pick up my towel. "Look I know your into woman, but you can't fuck me." She says jokingly.

I roll my eyes and head to the bathroom.

Tom's POV

I don't know why, but I'm slightly annoyed at the fact that Tori talked about Red fucking her. Oh right, it's because of my stupid, lovestruck crush for him.