"Our Cliche Romantic Story"

"... The more I spend my time with you, the more I view myself being inside some sort romantic book- agh... That sounds super cheesy, I should stop..."

You work in a flower shop that your grandmother owned. You wanted to help your grandmother with the shop since she had grown to be weaker and you wanted to be there to assist her when she has some sort of task that she couldn't quite do anymore.

A new library had been opened and it was located just across the street of the flower shop.

You rarely got to visit the new library since you have matters to attend to and you had to keep watch of your grandma.

But a few months later your grandma was moved out of town along with your Mom and Dad. Your grandma was weak and they needed to get her sickness treated somewhere else since your town's hospital didn't quite have the right materials and equipment for your grandma's treatment.

You were working on management while [Friend's name] worked on cash register or what we call a cashier.

From time to time, the librarian that works in the library that was just across the street would sometimes come by to look at the flowers or well, buy them.

Whenever the librarian bumps into you, they try to start up a conversation with you, they usually end up turning into a nervous wreck and would just entirely end the conversation by saying goodbye and walking away with the flowers they bought or sometimes quickly walking away and forgetting to collect the flowers they bought on the counter.

You found them odd but you just shrug it off as you had already come into the conclusion that they weren't much of the talkative person and panicked.

It was another sunny afternoon. You were sitting down on a seat with your favorite book on your left hand and a nice cup of [Favorite drink] on the other.

There wasn't much customers that came in and the rest of your staff would just chat with each other while tending to their own work.

"Why haven't you asked the librarian's name when you had the chance?" [Friend's name] questioned as they sat on the seat that was across from you.

"And why would I want to ask their name?" You avert your gaze at [Friend's name], raising an eyebrow.

"Because... I think you two have great chemistry together!" [Friend's name] answered.

"Yeah right, we only met like 2 months ago. They usually run off before I could even respond to their 'how are you's." You sighed, setting your favorite book down on the table.

"Give 'em a chance! How about you ask their name when you two bump into each other again?" [Friend's name] said, crossing their arms.

"I guess I can ask them for their name. I'll just befriend them since I found someone on a dating site I joined in." You shrugged.

"Dating sites are a big no no. You might end up getting catfished!" [Friend's name] warned.

"No worries, I told them to send a bunch of pictures of themselves and I did a reverse image search on them." You said, putting your cup down on the table.

"I sense that something's going to go wrong. My friend senses are tingling." [Friend's name] blurted out.

"Tsk. I'll be fine. I'll just call you when things don't go well. Plus, it's just a house party." You flash a small reassuring smile.

"Don't get yourself too drunk... Or y'know, do drugs." [Friend's name] shrugged.

"I promise I won't get myself drunk or do any types weird drugs." You promised to make [Friend's name] worry less about you.