"To Be With You"

[I won't put any words in here because it's probably just spoiling the whole page-]

You lay down on your bed, merely tired from all the work you had to accomplish today. You avert your gaze to your bedroom window and there, you could see the strong blizzard that was currently occurring.

You were alone in your home. Your parents were out on a trip. Your parents insisted that [Friend's Name] stay with you to take care of you as you were sick but you responded to them that you'll be fine and there was nothing to worry about.

You didn't want to look at your laptop anymore as it reminded you of the online work that was still unfinished. The deadline was coming up but you knew you had to at least eat and get some rest.

You got up and decided to make some soup for yourself. Before you exit your room, you felt something stare at you from your room mirror. You look back at the mirror, there was nothing but your reflection.

You didn't wish to have a mirror in your room but your mom had bought it for you and you didn't want to be rude and just decline it.

You proceed on over to the kitchen and just left your bedroom door slightly open.

You switch on the lights to the kitchen and walk over to one of the kitchen cabinets and grab a saucepan. You could've gone for cup noodles and not worry about any dishes but you didn't feel like it. You grab a can of soup on the cupboard.

As you heat up the soup, you couldn't help but feel a presence stare at the back of your neck. You didn't want to turn and see some sort of dark figure staring back at you.

"It's going to be okay, [Name]. It's just your imagination or your mind fcking you up just because you're sick." You muttered to yourself and just focused on your soup that was heating up and was nearly done.

You decided to gather a small amount of courage and just turn your head over to the kitchen's doorway to see what was staring at the back of your neck, only to find a figure taking a peek of you. They seem nervous to approach and you could tell that they seemed shock for some reasons.

You put on a oven glove and calmly placed the pan of soup on the counter and then you turn off the stove. As you slightly back away, you quickly grabbed a boning knife from your mother's wooden knife block.

"Oi! Whoever you are, you better stay away! I may be sick but I'm strong enough to fight!" You hissed. You lied at whatever was peeking at you. You were sick, tired, and quite weak. With this sudden adrenaline rush, you didn't quite care if you were sick or not.

"H-Hey, calm down!" They responded, still not coming out of their spot which kind of pissed you off.

"Are ya reloading your gun behind that wall or something?" You said, boldly. You were basically threatening the person in a way to get them to stay away from you. You were scared but you tried your best to mask it.

"No! I'm completely unarmed..." They responded as their voice seem to fade into a whisper.

You were trying to read them to confirm that they aren't lying but you couldn't quite see them and it felt like your mind suddenly went blank. You felt like you knew the person that just poke their head out of the doorway but you couldn't figure it out. You felt as if your condition was worsening but you tried to continue standing up tall to assert dominance.