"Stalked"

"Don't worry [Name], I'll do my best to protect you."

You were a normal student in your school with average grades but there seems to be something quite unsettling in your life as you noticed that some of your family members, relatives, and friends had started disappearing.

Every night, you'd cry out in concern. You were hoping that they were safe and that no one had hurt them.

For the past few months, you felt like you were being watched. It felt like every move you make, someone was watching you but whoever that person was, they seem to fit in the crowd too well.

Everytime someone insults you or tries to manipulate you, they suddenly disappear with no trace whatsoever.

You weren't sure if their disappearance made you happy or just full on concerned.

It was Saturday and you didn't have any classes. You were getting ready to go to a comic con with your toxic friend, [Rival's name] along with her other friends.

You were dressed up as [Your favorite character] since you really loved them. You worked really hard on your cosplay and you had to save up enough money for it.

You kept being degraded by [Rival's name] about how it didn't suit you and how you don't look good. You were just quiet about it and separate yourself away from their group when you got to the convention.

You really loved going around the convention, buying stuff and meeting new people from fandoms you quite liked.

You liked being separated away from [Rival Name]'s toxic group. You knew you could leave the group anytime but you couldn't help but think that they were your only friends. You had gained your popularity because of them.

As you were deep in thought, something had hit you at the back of your head, making you slightly move forward and rub your hand against where the object had hit you.

You slightly turned to see that it was just a a prop weapon, well, it was a plastic shield.

"Hey, are you okay? I'm really sorry about that. I told my friends that the prop shield isn't supposed to be for throwing." The  person who seems to be the owner of the prop shield apologized.

The person felt familiar to you until you realized that it was [Crush's name], your classmate who seems to be close to [Rival's name].

"Oh, [Crush's name]... I didn't know you were going to comic con. I thought [Rival's name] said you had to stay home and watch over your little cousin?" You asked, still rubbing the back of your head.

"Well, I lied to them. I didn't want to hang around them. [Rival's name] tends to get clingy and it just honestly annoys me." [Crush's name] responded, huffing after their response.

"I actually separated myself away from them and just paced around on my own... They kept saying that my cosplay didn't look good and how it just seemed that I bought it in the dollar store." You let out a small sad sigh, looking down at your cosplay.

"I think it looks great on you. It matches you. You shouldn't listen to them too much because they don't matter and they're just going to pull you down." [Crush's name] said, flashing a small comforting smile.

"Thank you..." You thanked [Crush's name], feeling your cheeks slightly heat up.

"How about we walk around the convention together? Like, just the two of us? I mean— if that's fine with you." [Crush's name] suggested, seeming to stutter some of their words.

"I don't mind walking around with you, but what about your friends?" You questioned. You had came to the conclusion that [Crush's name] was just trying to make it up to you. You needed some company but you didn't want to be in the way of [Crush's name]'s weekend.